Looking for SEO - publishing - marketing staff for new game publisher

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by macfinch, May 31, 2013.

1. macfinch

macfinch Member

Jun 16, 2011
    Hi all. We started a new mobile game publishing business late last year and things are starting to ramp up.

I'm looking to hire someone who has experience in app store SEO (search optimisation), marketing, and publishing. The general requirements are:

- Should have good knowledge of app store SEO techniques (ASO) to increase downloads.
    - Has good knowledge of best publishing techniques on app stores, ie best category, how icons should look, how to do good descriptions, and what to name the games.
    - Can market games socially through sites like facebook, youtube, forums etc, and get game reviews.
    - Should be fluent in English.

The main task would be to keyword optimise our list of games daily and the descriptions / screenshots, to generate more downloads across the 3 main app stores - iOS, google play, and amazon, with more app stores coming later. The secondary tasks are to market the game socially through review sites, social networks etc.

We're based in Shanghai but you can work remotely from wherever you are. Part and full time positions are available.
    If anyone is interested please send me an email on martin[at]pandatapgames.com

Thanks all :)
    Martin

2. Ashley1987

Ashley1987 New Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Hi Martin, If you're still interested I suggest that you signup in goinoutsource.com. You can hire great SEO guys there that's fit to your niche. I hired one and I never encountered any problems with their services. Click Hire and Signup.