Super Bit Dash - Free (Was 0,99$)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ValtermcPires, Dec 13, 2011.

1. ValtermcPires

ValtermcPires Active Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Portugal
  2. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Just got this two days ago, and wow. This really does a great job of adding something fresh to a tired genre, and it is in my tip three favorite endless games.

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Yeah, it's great to see other people having it on their top list of endless games :) It's at least in my top 5 too! Awesome game, update added new levels(IThink?) and new power ups and characters to buy!

4. atum_ramirez

atum_ramirez Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    game designer
    Thanks for the support!

Thanks guys (dev here)! It means a lot to us that you like it.

@LOLavi: I does have 25 new levels, some really hard so watch out. Also we added things that you can unlock with the coins you get in the game. Soon we'll be on Android and have even more characters, levels and a new game mode so stay tuned :)

Also you can drop by Twitter or this thread and pitch you own character ideas! - we'll put as many as we can in the next updates.

Oh, and please help us share the game while it's free ;)

5. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Where are the levels? Can't find them on Classic nor Endless mode.

6. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    i think that the "levels" in SBD are basically new "rooms", meaning new patterns that can appear during the game. that's actually better, because you can never have too much variation in an endless runner. :D

7. atum_ramirez

atum_ramirez Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    game designer
    @EfratBarTal: You are right. Levels are actually rooms that we stitch together randomly every time you play. I should change the description in the Appstore.

We are considering adding challenges in the future. Those will have actual levels and a level select screen.

Oh and by the way, we have a "Can Super Bit Dash reach top #100 Free in your Country?" competition. If it does we'll make a character themed around you country :D

France already made it at #74 Top. C'mon! Felp you country get the recognition it deserves in Super Bit Dash :D

[​IMG]
    TRĂˆS BIEN

Competition's blog post
    Competition's Toucharcade thread

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Awesome contest! And yeah, noticed the new rooms :) there was this green new room at least.