iPhone Runic Sorcerer by Plexus Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PlexusGames, Apr 22, 2013.

1. PlexusGames

PlexusGames Active Member

Apr 22, 2013
    1.) No. You can enjoy the game without the multi-player section. The single player is a lot more than a "nice addiction". It has a lot of additional characters and a great story.

2.) No. You don't need an account (only the GameCenter regular account is required for multiplayer) or an internet connection to play. There is no hidden timer...

3.) The player has three direct spells (plus its main attack). But the game has been designed around the idea of summoning creatures, so these spells are more situational. If you like challenges you can try to finish the solo campaign in expert mode (or become a Legendary Sorcerer on the multiplayer ladder). ;-)

Thanks,
    Yves.

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012

Ready for grabbing the game on that day.

3. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    #23 senkoujin, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    PlexusGames - Hahaha, thank you very much for answering my questions completely. I am also glad that the game's core lies in the Single-Player mode (I'm old skool, lol) and that internet connectivity won't interfere with my gaming experience when I'm on the go (or if I just want to play whenever/wherever I want). I look forward to November 4th, 2013! :)

4. PlexusGames

Apr 22, 2013
    Runic Sorcerer is available!

Runic Sorcerer is available! Champaign!

App Store Link!

[​IMG]

5. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Already downloading ;)
    Will give it a shot in the evening, if I find the time.

Only thing that disappoints me right away is that it is free, and not a full-price app.
    Ah well, will see how the IAP goes...

6. PlexusGames

Apr 22, 2013
    This is not a freemium model full of consumable IAP. There are only three in-app purchase to get the complete game. And if you don't want to play online you can buy only the campaign (which cost you about $2.99).

For me, as a developer and as a gamer, I really want to build a multiplayer community. Now you can play unranked game entirely for free. I think it is a great way to have many people playing online. We had a lot of fun during the beta tests and there are still an infinite number of strategies to discover.

7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Thanks for the quick reply, Plexus!
    That alleviates my worries.
    Despite some initial critique points (more on that later), I like Runic Sorcerer and sure will send money your way.

By the way: if there isn't one yet, you should start a new thread under "...games".
    Continuining in an "upcoming" thread is somewhat frowned upon here, and it might get closed.