Dirt Masters (Universal) $0.99 -> Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ASK Homework, Dec 2, 2013.

1. ASK Homework

ASK Homework Active Member

Nov 15, 2013

Hill Climb Racer - Dirt Masters

IF YOU LIKE RACING THIS WAY, LOOK FOR 'HILL CLIMB RIVALS' THAT IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR FREE!
    FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! D…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    IF YOU LIKE RACING THIS WAY, LOOK FOR 'HILL CLIMB RIVALS' THAT IS AVAILABLE NOW FOR FREE!
    FREE FOR A LIMITED TIME! DON'T MISS IT!

Hill Climb Racer - Dirt Masters is a hill climb racing game with breathtaking 3D graphics and addictive gameplay features. Push the pedal to metal, earn coins and stars, complete main goal for extras, upgrade your vehicle, beat opponents' record time.

FEATURES
    - More than 800 levels with various environments
    - 13 different vehicles: Buggy, Jeep, Hot Rod, Military Jeep, Tractor, Monster Trucks, Van, Truck, Futuristic, APC, Motorcycle, Golf Car
    - 16 different game modes: Hill Climb, Fuel Madness, Gentle Push, Time Trial, Football, Balloon Collector, Volcano Eruption, Rocket Hunter, Pack Delivery, Mine Field, Log Survivor, Balloon Finder, Golf Ball Thunderstorm, Time Chaser, Ring Hunter and Butterfly Catch
    - 5 various stages: Forest, Mountain, Canyon, Vulcan and Snowy
    - Breathtaking 3D graphics
    - Accurate and realistic physics

GAME MODES
    Hill Climb - Go to the finish as fast as possible to beat base time or your previous record to get bonus scores.

Fuelless - Get to the finish as fast as possible without fear of fuel usage.

Time Trial - Go to the finish as fast as possible and beat opponents' time. All the levels have separated high score.

Fuel Madness - Take your car as far as possible with a can of fuel. The farthest you get the higher bonus score is awarded.

Gentle Push - Push golf car to the finish as fast as possible. The sooner you get the higher bonus score is awarded.

Football - Take football to the finish as fast as possible.

Balloon Collector - Collect all 3 balloons and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Vulcano Eruption - Avoid rocks and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Rocket Hunter - Avoid rockets and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Pack Delivery - Take one of 3 packages to the finish as fast as possible.

Mine Field - Avoid mines and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Log Survival - Avoid logs and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Balloon Finder - Find 3 air balloons and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Golf Ball Thunderstorm - Avoid golf balls and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Time Chaser - Get to the finish, manage your time and get to the last stage.

Ring Hunter - Jump through all rings and get to the finish as fast as possible.

Butterfly Catch - Catch 30 butterflies and get to the finish as fast as possible.

GAMEPLAY TIPS
    - Buy upgrades every time you can afford to boost your car performance and accomplish levels on an easier way.
    - It's profitable to slow down your car a bit in front of a gas station because the more time you are in near of a gas station, the more fuel your car get.
    - You can upgrade Engine, Suspension, Wheel. Fuel and Brake for coins, and Damage, Tank Hole, Pilot Weight and Chip Tuning for stars. So collect both of them.

SUPPORT
    If you found any bug or issue please send us an e-mail to [email protected] or look for us on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/askhomework!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Racing, Simulation
    Release:Nov 14, 2013
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. tunaVille

tunaVille Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2013
    I mistakenly skipped over this guy last go-round. This is way cool with great control and graphics with no slow down so far. Itouch4

3. ASK Homework

ASK Homework Active Member

Nov 15, 2013
    Dirt Masters update v1.1 has been released

[​IMG]

Update v1.1 has been available now with 2 new cars, 1 new stage and other!

4. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    So amazing. Must try to play it.

5. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    I didn't think much of this one when I started playing it, based on the graphics and initial impressions of the gameplay. I figured a quick level and then delete.

45 minutes later I was still playing it. Deleting is not an option.

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Agree with you. Don't want to delete the game.

7. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Thanks for share, give it a shot

8. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I'd second that too. Really thought I'd wasted my money when I picked this up but I think it's been one of my most played games over the last month. It does get very grindy tho