Adios friends

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by oscar123967, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    #1 oscar123967, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
    Couldn't find where to post this.

I've been on these forums for sometime now. Its been good, met some people, got in arguments with people (never actually hated someone though), and created a bond with the people of TA.

I know a lot of people don't know me, but I still have some pals on here (mainly just indie devs that I test fornand a few forum posters). So this is directed to them I guess.

yeah I'm heading out. I'm juggling too many things right now so I think it'll be best to just focus on the important things.

Its been pleasure testing all the games. I tried my best to leave constructive criticism & i tried my best to bug hunt. Hope you dudes succeed.

Its also been a pleasure discussing with many of you. I've lost count of how many times you all got me through some roadblocks in games. And I've lost count on how many times you all entertained me.

So yeah, cya pals. I'll still lurk around, but I wont post anymore or get into discussions. And sorry for the lazy post

2. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    Goodbye then mate, has been a pleasure to discuss and sometimes argue with you about so useless things such as mobile games. ;)
    It's a shame to see you go but I guess that everyone has it's priorities and forums are quite time consuming so I guess that quitting to TA is a good choice if you don't have a ton of spare time and need to focus on something else.

Has been a pleasure to met you, maybe we'll met again.

-TheOutlander

3. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Oscar, i have LINE chat and a facebook just for my gaming friends. PM me for info on either and ill friend you so we stay in touch/gaming related.

Cheers

4. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Such a shame to see you leaving TA, Oscar. Well, real life is the most important and I completely understand your decision.
    Maybe you'll find some spare time to visit us again. I really hope so!

See ya buddy! I'll miss you! *insert crying emoticon here*

5. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    sorry to see you go, but I can understand the decision.

I made a similar one around 18 months ago and quit all social media :)

6. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #6 tahzblade, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
    Sad to see you go, but I can understand your decision, good bye. :'(

7. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    You were so passionate on the Splash Damage thread, among others. At least you have the option to come back...have fun!

8. Bad_Trip

Bad_Trip Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Production Director
    The Bay to Nashville
    Aw man! Had fun playing MC5 with ya Oscar! Definitely shoot me a message if you return to TA or gaming.

I wish you well my friend!