Fight night champions By EA Mobile releasing 1st of March

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sodsoulja1222, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Which legend will you decide to fight with in fight night champions

1. Muhammad Ali

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  2. Mike Tyson

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  1. Sodsoulja1222

Sodsoulja1222 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2009
    #1 Sodsoulja1222, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
    FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPIONS WAS ANNOUNCED TO RELEASE ON THE APP STORE FOR IPOD TOUCH AND IPHONE. NO SIGN YET OF IPAD.

NOW BE THE CHAMP ON IPHONE™ & IPOD TOUCH®! [​IMG]

Featuring innovative gameplay and best-in-class graphic quality, you’re looking at the best boxing game on the App Store. It’s undisputed.
    KEY FEATURES
    A LEGENDARY LIST OF BOXING GREATS INCLUDES WBA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP DAVID HAYE
    BUILD A LEGEND IN LEGACY MODE. Start in local tournaments and develop your skills through training and bouts. Become a pro and work your way through the ranks. Take your shot at the title and become the Champ! Then, defend your belt against new rivals. But fight smart in your prime! Your boxer ages after every fight and will eventually need to retire.[​IMG]

FEEL LIKE YOU’RE IN THE RING With fluid touch controls, every tap, flick and gesture keeps your boxer ducking, weaving, jabbing, and moving around the ring* ̶* just like you were there yourself. With full audio commentary from Joe Tessitore. [​IMG]

Play the Fight Night corner mini-game - Gain points during each round to heal your fighter. [​IMG]N

Stunning new ring girls![​IMG]

STAY TUNED
    The game is releasing on 1st March

2. kugi_igi

kugi_igi Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    NICE! the java version was fun even it's just a small mobile game years ago though i hope the iOS version won't like it cause it won't be fun anymore :D
    i hope this will at least satifying features and great gameplay ;)

3. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    No iPad version no buy.......lol

4. BrainGame

BrainGame Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Nurse
    Philippines
    So Floyd Gayweather is not on the list of playable fighters? Shame i was hoping knocking him out with PacMan's fist. Yes I am a Pacquiao Fanboy... :D

5. logical

logical Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2011
    Looking forward to seeing how they are going to make the controls work on this one I am a big fight night fan, fight night champion demo on PSN is pretty good.

6. chubbyboy

chubbyboy Active Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Game looks great! I hope that the controls also meet the expectation.

7. kugi_igi

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    really?! pacman is just a stupid boxer who's overrated LOL! :p
    anyway do you think this will have the same controls as MMA?

8. BrainGame

BrainGame Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Nurse
    Philippines
    Get real buddy I know you just LOVE the PacMAn. LOL i think so, EA sort of hate virtual buttons.

9. Sodsoulja1222

Nov 9, 2009
    “FEEL LIKE YOU’RE IN THE RING – With fluid touch controls, every tap, flick and gesture keeps your boxer ducking, weaving, jabbing, and moving around the ring* ?* just like you were there yourself. With full audio commentary from Joe Tessitore.

FRIENDS BECOME FOES – Measure your skills against your friends in a Multiplayer fight via local Wifi or Bluetooth. Feel the rush of adrenaline as you lay your friend’s boxer out, or the agony of a right hook to your boxer’s jaw. Make it personal.”*

Possibly out tomorrow with NBA jam or maybe not!

10. dirttyplaya

dirttyplaya Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Birmingham UK
    how do you no all this

11. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    NBA Jam is coming out Thursday!

12. unbrokenchain33

unbrokenchain33 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    doesn't seem likely to come out tomorrow as EA usually puts out teaser pictures or movies right before release. Which they have done with NBA Jam, but not this game. Though I cannot wait for Fight Night, I doubt it comes out tonight

13. kugi_igi

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    ARAY KO!GALING KO! LOL!
    this should be good because even the java version was quite fun :D

14. Sodsoulja1222

Nov 9, 2009
    Fight Night Champion for your iPhone will feature a few boxing legends. What fighter are you most pumped to play as: Mike Tyson or Muhammad Ali?

15. dirttyplaya

dirttyplaya Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Birmingham UK
    no career mode

16. Sodsoulja1222

Nov 9, 2009
    Fight night will include a career mode

17. unbrokenchain33

unbrokenchain33 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    is this supposed to happen sometime soon?

18. Sodsoulja1222

Nov 9, 2009
    Fight Night Champions is the first installment of the Fight Night series, which debuted on consoles in 2004, to appear on iOS. Incidentally, the Fight Night series is the successor to EA's 1998 console series Knockout Kings.

Fight Night Champions is a boxing title set for a simultaneous iOS and console debut on March 1st. The game presents a virtual boxing match, rendered in 3D with four possible camera angles (sorry folks, no photos allowed). You can create your own highly customizable boxer or rebuild a legend like Iron Mike and use this boxer to move up the ranks — fight to fight, ring to ring.

A very cool aspect of the game is its control system. The screen is invisibly divided into quad hit-zones, where a tap in each zone executes a different move, and a swipe from zone-to-zone triggers additional, directionally keyed moves. And there are hidden moves to — illegal moves. These you can specify for your character in its configuration screen, but you have to figure out the gestures on your own. How awesome is that?

There are several venues in which to compete: the Staples Center is for real, and the rest are fictional, some of which are rather elaborately arranged. Matches across these stadiums can be customized as far as number of rounds, round length, difficulty, etc.

Local WiFi and Bluetooth multiplayer is provided. But not so with online leaderboards.

Fight Night Champion looks awesome and is structured such that gamers that are a little more casual on the sports side — like me — can get enjoyment out of the title.

19. Sodsoulja1222

Nov 9, 2009
    I have seen the game, All i can say is ea have raised the sports game bar real high in to jupiter. It is amazing.

20. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Yeah, well, we'll see. Wanna see the controls and facial damage, blood, etc. Don't really care about Ali or Tyson much. They are so yesterday's news, but they are legends. Hey, so when does your TNA game come out? STILL pumped for that? Heh-Heh!