FREE & FULL version of Big Fun Racing

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Morti, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

Just wanted to send note that the full version of good ol' Big Fun Racing will be released as FREE version in the US App Store very soon (and ONLY in the US for now). The game has been submitted over a week ago and I await the final approval now every day.

The whole release is a big test to test new waters. The game will have a pre-roll ad video (very short, skippable) right at the game's start and then no further ads in the game. So basically once passed the first 5 seconds of the video you can play the full game for free. Will be interesting to see if ppl like this way to get apps for free. As said, a big experiment. :)

This is the iTunes URL once it is approved: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=326819130&mt=8

2. Rolento

Rolento Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    looks good!

3. Fermin

Fermin Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Game Designer, Marketing Manager
    Berlin
    This looks really cool, I am not from the US but I will definitely get it, I like the style!

4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Looks great. Would have easily made it into my wishlist @99cents. Insta buy for sure@ 0.00$ though.:D

I hope this experiment gets huge success so that we can get more free games. :)

5. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

Thanks, yeah, if it works, I will release all future games and apps for free.

6. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

Forgot: If the experiment goes well also for the ad publisher, this model gets expanded also to outer US, so europe, asia and all other counties. Oh well, interesting times with the iPhone, the market changes every day. :)

7. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    #7 rIcHrAnDoM, Aug 18, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  8. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member

Thanks rich. Yeah, I'll have some more games in mind and partly produced already. :)

9. Morti

Morti Well-Known Member