Universal Ravensword: Shadowlands - (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Ne0ndrag0n

Ne0ndrag0n Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I cant find the elven caves again :/

2. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Already found that one

Highest level armor I have found are the elven stuff

Highest level sword I found are the Ravensword

3. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    Spawn into the wasteland and look to your left and a little bit up....should see a cave (just past the Rex)

Elven caves (heromar caves) are their

4. aussieman000

aussieman000 New Member

Jan 6, 2013
    #1624 aussieman000, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    Finished all the quests that I could find on my own, looking for more to do before I start furnishing homes. Anyone able to help me? These are the quests I've completed:

Main
    Debt Owed
    Assist Rebecca
    Tournament
    Bear Hunt
    Find Marissa
    Gorgon Hides
    Lady Catalina
    Lost Heirloom
    Lost Miner
    Missing Shipment
    Robbery
    Sir Robert
    Snow Yeti

Also, control updates were a great improvement. More of a magic/ranged weapon user typically so the blocking thing didn't bother me, but increased sensitivity and area to look with made me die a lot less.

On a side note, I'm wondering why Crossbows seem to have a faster firing rate than normal bows here? Made them seem a bit imbalanced.

5. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    Family conflict
    History
    Trouble in Aven

Got all your quests plus these three in my log

6. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Go into the wastelands, and fly Northeast. You will see a black hole, go into it and that's the elven caves.

7. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    Shouldn't that be fly SW?

Have you found anything in the cave yet Paul?

Have looked all over and found nothing in there

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I wish there was staves in this game too and maybe mage type clothes.

9. aussieman000

aussieman000 New Member

Jan 6, 2013
    #1629 aussieman000, Jan 6, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2013
    Oh wait, I've done History too. Thanks. How do I trigger Family Conflict / Trouble in Aven?

Even just more normal clothes. I'm hoping the hat store expands it's stock to other stuff in a future update.

10. eponymous

eponymous Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Not sure about Family Conflict (talk to the girl on the wagon in Avenshire Hills) but I can't start Trouble in Aven after completing the main quest as Peridas just keeps congratulating me. You'll have to go back to a pre-win save or start another game

11. ryoi

ryoi Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Where can i find the key to open the gate to the new armour chest in the elven caves?

12. Airelius

Airelius New Member

Dec 22, 2012
    I seem to be crashing consistently when I attempt to open my menu in North Aven.

13. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I've been looking in the caves for a while and I haven't seen anything. Just the chest from before.

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Won't be able to download the update for a few hours, but I'm just curious...is it a delta update, by any chance?

15. HeroComa

HeroComa Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Student
    Long Beach, California
    Did you kill him yet? And do you know how to get to him?

16. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Took a gamble and tried downloading the update a few mins before my bandwidth reverted back to paid for the rest of the day...the update wasn't delta. *bangs head against wall* :p

17. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Hmm, so I've searched all through the Elven Caves looking for the new armor, and there is this locked gate at the end containing a chest, but where is the key to this place?

[​IMG]

On another note - the game feels a lot more comfortable playing with the directional camera movement across the whole of the right side of the screen now on the iPad. My only slight niggle is that it now encroaches on the bottom central area for displaying/hiding the quick items panel. Each time you swipe to reveal or hide the items panel, the camera looks up and down. It's not a huge deal but I think it would feel better if the small strip at the bottom-centre of the screen was free from camera movement.

18. adichandra

adichandra Active Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Already updated to 1.1. Didn't fix the black screen issue for me. My internet is fast and normal so i dont think it's caused by my connection.

I can't go anywhere, stuck on avenshire hills. Everytime i tried fast travel or move from avenshire hills to other map, the screen becomes black and only music playing.

I wouldnt start a new game only to find the same bug through halfway of the game.

:(

19. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

It's a lot better now on the ipad but i'd like the option to resize the interface. Those buttons are way too big!

20. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Been playing this for quite a while now and all I can say is that its one hell of a game. A must have if you like Betheseda games. It's captivating, enthralling, immersing and so much fun.

There's a few crashes so I advise saving regularly but it seems to go back to where you crashed. I had it crash while saving but then that happened also on FF IV so I think that it just uses up so much memory and PC cycles that it crashes now and then but I never expected to get Oblivion on ipad which this comes very close to being.

It never gets dull or boring and I've been playing many hours. It's just got that atmosphere with the music and story and settings and I love the fighting and overall gameplay.

Please make another one SOON. VERY SOON. PLEASE!!