App translation into Russian

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Ryjii, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Ryjii

Ryjii New Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Freelance developer
    Estonia
    Hello everyone,

I was just reading a recent thread on services offered to translate applications into chinese and thought that I could provide a similar service.

As a fluent russian and english speaker with extensive multilingual experience, I can translate texts of pretty much any difficulty both from and to russian at a reasonable price. Or, if it's just a few lines, I could help you out for free ;)

So if anyone is interested, let me know.

Best regards
    Igor

2. SibaStyle

SibaStyle Active Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I have only started to use Igor's services and I am very impressed so far. A bit of context of who I am, I am an indie developer from Canada producing one entertainment app to be released in 2-3 weeks time and a 1 year game project in about 3 months time.

I have found Igor to be extremely thorough in his translations. Where there is room for uncertainty in the context of the phase, he is sure to solve it. His prices are very reasonable and is pleasant to deal with.

I strongly recommend.

SibaStyle

3. SibaStyle

SibaStyle Active Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I have completed my first project with Igor. He was very pleasing to deal with and he was very thorough with his translations. I strongly recommend.

4. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Could you give us the iTunes Store Link to your Project so People could take a look at it?

5. SibaStyle

SibaStyle Active Member

Oct 19, 2011
    #5 SibaStyle, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2011
    My app wasn't released until just this past Monday. It is supported in Russian provided by Ryjii.

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

Click on the itunes link and it'll take you to the Russian app store listing.

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Maybe I have been out of the company of Russian-speaking people for too long (~9 years), but the Russian screenshot with the donkey only made sense to me once I read through the English version...

7. Ryjii

Ryjii New Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Freelance developer
    Estonia
    You definitely have :) Which part did you not understand?