Looking to add a new programmer to our iPad team

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by fstltna, Apr 13, 2011.

1. fstltna

fstltna Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    Software Engineer & Project Lead
    South San Francisco, CA
    #1 fstltna, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited: May 15, 2011
    I am looking to add another programmer to our open-source strategy game for the iPad. Right now I am looking for someone to implement in-app purchases using the Urban Airship SDK for new game scenarios. A familiarity with SVN is preferred.

In return for your help you will be given $150 and a portion of the game sales. If you want to work just for the credits, even better! :)

Get back with me...

Marisa

2. jogo

jogo Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Will opensource apps be allowed for AppStore? I thought there were problems.
    Otherwise I am interested in working on OpenSource games for iOS, even more in "real" game programming, but AdMob could be a good start (because I want in to integreate it in one of my one games, too).
    I am not really familar with svn, but I have a good connection to opensource (mainly using Gentoo as desktop os).
    I have programmed to unpublished internal apps yet and one on the app store (Blood Fever, link in signature).

3. fstltna

Aug 10, 2010
    South San Francisco, CA
    Open source is fine, as there are many OS games already in the AppStore. They do only allow the canonical version to be listed so multiple people can't submit the same exact thing...

Please register at my website and I would be happy to have you join! After you register send a PM to "MiAdmin" and I will get the other bit of info needed...

Marisa

4. fstltna

Aug 10, 2010
    South San Francisco, CA
    I am now looking for someone to integrate the Urban Airship in-app purchase SDK, and you will be paid $150 plus a portion of game sales for your efforts... Let me know anyone interested.