Universal Pocket Army - (by Pine Entertainment Company Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 18, 2012.

1. champion64

champion64 Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    okay srry, and use the ice felix xp potion combo, theres my advice

2. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #522 eflin, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012

Yeah... I probably should get the ice felix... but it feels so wasteful to spend the gems on it when all it does is speed me up and ocne I hit the level cap I'll never touch it again. I'm going to use the angry felix usually (which i already unlocked) and am saving up to get the last ring... (yeah... upgrading from level 8 ring to the dragon ring... boo yay!... going to take forever though... such a huge life gain though...)

EDIT: for what it's worth I'm only at 1142... so it'll be a while before i get the ring. It'll be a 10,000 life gain though :) Also my gold is at 2,856,000. I'm almost to grand cross :- ) Man I hope its worth it...

3. DMD SS Player

DMD SS Player Member

Oct 5, 2012
    @eflin Grand Cross is definitely worth it,I'm sure most will love the damage output.It's highly likely that the enemies in the next area(maybe campaign 160-175) will all have the skill.If you're using any soldiers against those opponents I can imagine people losing their entire van or quite a few units unless they're being supported by friends who yield HPx2 and x3.

4. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Excellent. Thanks for the info! I'm looking forward to using it soon!

As for enemies using it... no worries. I haven't used units since I was about level 25... aka once enemy generals started using the cross slash ability (blanking on the name but it hits everything in a straight line). Realized units were a complete money sink and just got owned by enemy general abilities after that. I've been solo-ing it ever since :- ) The plus side is I get upgrades a lot faster now that I'm not spending money on anything else. Heck I haven't even unlocked the main or the van.

5. Pezmage

Pezmage Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Semi-out of work Lawyer
    Bay Area, California
    The way I leveled up when the lastest update hit was with the double spoils potions. At level 50 I think Abadon (Or Lucifer, I'd recommend doing this against Lucifer if you haven't gotten his sword yet, speeds things up tremendously) gives you 15 gems on a win. Doubled you're getting 30 gems. It costs 32 gems to fight Abadon immediately after beating him. So for 40 gems (30 for the potion, losing 2 gems each hurry-up) you get 10 quick Abadon kills. Eventually you start covering the 32 gem price and then start making back gems. At level 59 I get 18 gems per kill, doubled that's 36. So I can make 10 gems per potion just killing Abadon all day.

Not to mention when fighting Abadon you get a chance at extra gems in the treasure chest each time you kill him...

6. eflin

eflin Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Wow... I was wondering how people were getting Abadon sword and Lucifer sword so fast... I didn't even realize you could speed up the timer! I totally would have been doing that already. I never even thought to click the fight now button since I assumed I couldn't till the timer dropped...

Thanks for the heads up! That should speed me along my way REAL fast.

7. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Dear all Pocket Army lovers,

We're working hard during this time, and we even be there in the studio during this weekend just to push the update out as fast as we can, we can't wait to show you that.

Let's us open a little bit the update list, please feel free to suggest us what do you want to see more in Pocket Army.

Pocket Army 3.0.0 - Update Logs.

- 2 NEW DEADLY SKILLS!
    - 3 New Special GEARS!
    - 2 NEW SOLDIER TYPES!
    - Special Gift for anyone make an update to Pocket Army 3.0.0
    - NEW EVENT! Finding ULTIMATE WEAPONS!
    - NEW MAP: LAVALAND
    - NEW BOSS: THE SUPER BOSS EVER!
    - Max level is increasing, again!
    - More balancing, more challenging!
    - Fix Game Cener crash bug.
    - Fix Monk & Assassin upgrading bug.
    - Improving AI!
    - Ton of minor bugs are fixed.

Have a great great weekend!
    Pocket Army Team

8. Pezmage

Pezmage Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Semi-out of work Lawyer
    Bay Area, California
    Ooo looking forward to it!

Is the new boss going to be a buddy-up boss like Lucifer or an on-my-own boss like Abadon?

9. champion64

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    fear antony an andre i have discovered an exploit to get free pretty mich anything. you will still have to pay for it but you get your money back real fast. here it is, if you fight abbadon or lucifer you can get your loot then got to tge ipods settings put it ahead 1 day,get your daily bonus fight them again and continue doing that. i used this only once to try it out and see if it worked and it did. some of my friends also discovered this and have been using it though i dont know jow much. I am not sure of it is possible yo fix this but i ask that you do because i am always tempted to use it.

your friend: Champion64

10. Dejanguard

Dejanguard New Member

Oct 6, 2012
    Issues with in-app purchases

I am having issues with the in app purchases. I paid for a set of coins, but it never downloaded and when I try to purchase again, it tells me I need to download the in app purchase. How can I get this issue resolved and get the coins I paid for?

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hi friend,

We are sorry about that glitch. Can you send and email to [email protected] and give us your game Center ID and CS code, which can be found on the bottom left of About screen(You can launch to Castle->Option->About), your country and send the Apple's bill to us? It will help us resolve your issues easily.

12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Thanks a lot for your feedback. We will fix it soon. We hope you will have other feedbacks to improve our game in future. :)

13. champion64

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    somethin else i discovered was if you tap a potion twice in rapid succesion you will get two uses out of 1 potion.

14. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Oh, it's cool. Thanks a lot, my friend. You have help us to much. We are trying to fix them now. :)

15. champion64

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
    what does Stars unit mean?

16. DMD SS Player

DMD SS Player Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Will the new level cap be at level 70 or level 69?

17. DMD SS Player

DMD SS Player Member

Oct 5, 2012
    "Star Unit" means soldiers who are supported by your friends,the star count depends on the level of the friend in question.I'd say most 3 star units start at level 40.

18. champion64

Aug 11, 2012
    Student
    A place in, Canada
  19. marco_lytrs

marco_lytrs Member

Oct 7, 2012
    no more code....

:(,have a try

20. champion64