Summoner's Age - Strategic Trading Card Game TCG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by PangeaHenry, May 12, 2015.

1. PangeaHenry

PangeaHenry New Member

May 12, 2015
    San Francisco, CA
    Hi Everyone!

I'm Henry from Pangea Mobile. We've been working hard with Dark Knight and IceSimba on this new upcoming strategic TCG, Summoner's Age!

[​IMG]

Summoner's Age is a fantasy card RPG that brings back strategic card battles that require careful planning and stimulating tactics! With intuitive controls, tons of content and synchronous multi-player action, you'll be playing this one for a while.

Features:
    Super fast pick and play gameplay. Play as little or as much as you want, when you want.
    Over 1000 collectable cards keeps deck building fun and the strategies varied.
    Battle your friends with synchronous multi-player! Settle your disagreements with a quick game.
    Enter into a draft battle mode where everyone gets random cards to battle!
    Craft and fuse cards to make unique and rare cards.
    Continuous live support and monthly content updates will keep the game fresh and running smoothly.

Story:
    After graduating from the Summoner's Academy, you're off to start your new career as a junior CardMaster. However, as you begin your first assignment, a mysterious entity has broken into your alma mater and stolen the Legendary Cards. Now it's up to you to solve the caper and bring the Legendary Cards back before more trouble arises.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you're interested in beta testing the game, please leave a comment below!

2. gaberaph

gaberaph Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Would love to beta test! Looks awesome, sign me up Scotty hahaha

3. PangeaHenry

PangeaHenry New Member

May 12, 2015
    San Francisco, CA
    Hey Gaberaph, thanks for the interest! I'm going to send you a private message.

4. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Would be interested thanks!

5. DarthTigger

DarthTigger Member

May 13, 2015
    Would to beta test your app. Looks awesome!

6. Smorgasbord

Smorgasbord Member

May 13, 2015
    I would also like to beta test this, it sounds like a good change of pace from the current types of games that are out.

7. Robio

Robio Member

Jun 27, 2013
    I'd love to try it too! Seems really up my alley :)

8. PangeaHenry

PangeaHenry New Member

May 12, 2015
    San Francisco, CA
    Thanks for signing up! I've sent a private message to all of you with instructions on how to get started on the beta testing process.

Also, we're still open to accepting more people for the beta test, so feel free to leave a comment here and we can get you all signed up.:)

9. Izrina

Izrina Member

Jun 2, 2015
    I know I may be a little late on this, but I would be very interested in Beta testing for this game if that is still possible!

Thank you :)

10. nenastya

nenastya Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2014
    Female
    Russia
    Wow! Looks cute and awesome! I hope I'm not late to try this as a beta :)