"My Brute" Invitation Code

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by ravndark, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ravndark

ravndark New Member

Jul 2, 2009
    How do you tell what your code will give others? I used someone else's code and i got bonus exp for 3 days bear and snake and eventually got a bear as a result. I wanted to offer my code to others, but I don't know how to tell what it will give anyone.

Code: BIBIIHFE

I imagine it will give basically the same.

2. beachmusic

beachmusic Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    mine is CDBFHHFE try it out it got lots of nice perks like bears, monster weapons and potions

3. bwrader

bwrader New Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Join my Dojo! DADGIHFE

Join my Dojo!

DADGIHFE

4. Kyaoticpw

Kyaoticpw New Member

Jul 4, 2009
    #4 Kyaoticpw, Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
    Wu Tang Dojo: Snake (Cobra Quickness) and Bear (Bear Cub Strength) Dojo

Master Code: GEGFIHFE

Numerous members got multiple pets by level 4. At level 3, the special panda bear, adult bear, black panther, and snow leopard was acquired by our master and few members. Join our Dojo:

-Double exp
    -New Arena
    -Cobra Quickness: "You're so fast that you're already striking blows when you're barely in the arena. you will certainly make your opponents dentist happy!"
    -Special Panda Bear, Adult bear, snow leopard, and normal pets

I think it does increase your chances because several of our friends have received two or more pets at lvl 6 and under. Even if it doesn't work, join our modest and friendly establishment to combine the gain the speed of a snake dojo.

So if your a bear or cat dojo combining with our dojo will improve your speed for multiple striking and maybe the increased chance of gaining special pets and skills.

Lastly, just join if you're a Wu Tang fan or for the love of true hip hop. Haha.

If you need a good Feline Dojo to combine with for better dodging.
    Use this master code: ECGBJHFE
    It's my friend's code and he is actually doing really well. 40-2 with one of his characters.

Maybe it's luck, but it doesn't hurt to try.

5. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    Join the Jedi Knights!!!!

CDHEDIFE

learn the powers of the serpent and become a JEDI!!!!

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that you will "definately" get special animals, weapons, and skills just because your my pupil because honestly... it's all random.

I will tell you that it does matter what one of the 3 types of dojo you have. If you are a bear and need some speed abilities, join a snake dojo like mine and you will have a better chance.

But all these people that guarantee special skills and animals at certain levels are just lying to you so you join them.

Join an honest, up and coming dojo!! Become a Jedi TODAY!!

6. FatherVincent

FatherVincent New Member

Aug 27, 2009
    My Brute Review

Ever since getting turned on by a friend to the online version of this game the "My Brute" app on my iTouch was fantastic to find.

The fact that runs on a randomness is what is so unique. you might think that the brutes you have right now are weak but after a few level ups things can drastically change then again you can start all over again no big deal... simple fact is it's fun to watch the little guys fight.

The hardest part of this game is finding pupils thats where the competitive part of the game comes in the more pupils you have the faster you advance in levels become more powerful and become known and see your name in lights...

That being said whoever reads this and is playing the game i have one request if you haven't found your Master consider joining my DoJo...

Now i am not going to promise rare Powers or Powerful Weapons and the Best Pets as i said before it's all random but my Bear DoJo will increase your defenses and your Exp will be boosted for 3 days...

P
    lus you will earn a friend that will answer your questions when needed...

So enter My Master Code : HHJCAIFE to become my pupil then email me at
    [email protected] to let me know...

7. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    BFHGDIFE

Just join it.

8. Moonmist

Moonmist Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    at my computer?
    Join the Jedi Knights!!!!

CDHEDIFE

learn the powers of the serpent and become a JEDI!!!!

I'm not going to lie to you and tell you that you will "definately" get special animals, weapons, and skills just because your my pupil because honestly... it's all random.

I will tell you that it does matter what one of the 3 types of dojo you have. If you are a bear and need some speed abilities, join a snake dojo like mine and you will have a better chance.

But all these people that guarantee special skills and animals at certain levels are just lying to you so you join them.

Join an honest, up and coming dojo!! Become a Jedi TODAY!!

9. marat2k6

marat2k6 New Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Try it, you may like :)

JCHBDIFE

10. pandapo1

pandapo1 New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    join this dojo :)

this dojo offers every pet on offer such as the big bear the black panther the wolf cubs and dogs

this Dojo offers many fierce weapons such as the mammoths club, shruikens, Thors Hammer, Broad Sword, Trident, Knifes, Spear, Noodle Bowl, Mammoths Bone, Axe and many more

This Dojo also offers many abilitys such as The Net,Feline Agility,Martial Arts,The Bomb,Herculean Strength,Armour,Extra Thick Skin,Bolt of Lightning,Cry of the Damned,shield,impact,fierce brute and many more Join this Dojo to be unstoppable

I also offer the CAT ABILITY which increase the chance for dodging this will lead to a greater success for your brute i also offer 2 to 4 XPS which allow you to get my pets weapons and abilitys on offer

CODE= GBCBCIFE

11. machd

machd New Member

Aug 31, 2009
    My Dojo: IEFIDIFE

Join and enjoy eternal nirvana.

Go on, you know you want to ;)

12. pandapo1

pandapo1 New Member

Aug 30, 2009
    this dojo offers every pet on offer such as the big bear the black panther the wolf cubs and dogs

this Dojo offers many fierce weapons such as the mammoths club, shruikens, Thors Hammer, Broad Sword, Trident, Knifes, Spear, Noodle Bowl, Mammoths Bone, Axe and many more

This Dojo also offers many abilitys such as The Net,Feline Agility,Martial Arts,The Bomb,Herculean Strength,Armour,Extra Thick Skin,Bolt of Lightning,Cry of the Damned,shield,impact,fierce brute and many more Join this Dojo to be unstoppable

I also offer the CAT ABILITY which increase the chance for dodging this will lead to a greater success for your brute i also offer 2 to 4 XPS which allow you to get my pets weapons and abilitys on offer

CODE= GBCBCIFE

13. KaLiKoBa

KaLiKoBa New Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Come and Join Us !!

FGHAEIFE

Hello everyone, if you want to join a bear school dojo and gain twice the normal experience for the first 3 days of your brute, come and join us !
    You will also be granted a special ability from our dojo, don't hesitate !
    When creating your first brute, just click on "I have a master' and enter our secret code :
    FGHAEIFE

NB : don't trust those who promise such or such ability : when you level up, the new ability is RANDOM ! Just go on playing and you'll get what you want

14. namethatworks

namethatworks Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Snake

join if you want to counter and get 3x xp for 3 days
    BJHDIIFE

15. delatronsol

delatronsol Member

Dec 12, 2008
    join my dojo!

AIDFIIFE

16. Mike02

Mike02 New Member

May 16, 2011
    Hi all !

Join my Bear Dojo !
    GCFAAGGE

All my characters are level 20 and higher

Thanks !

17. Ilovebananas

Ilovebananas New Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Want an awesome master? Join the "Happyland Van" dojo today! Enjoy DOUBLE XP for a week! If you join you will get awesome strong abilities, hit your emimies harder, and basically just kick ass! My highest brute is level 208, and I've got more than 300 pupils! I've acquired bears, polar bears, pathers, snow leopards and many more pets! Also a tone of awesome weapons, like halberts, flails, whips and soo many more. So, you wanna join eh?!?

My master code is: GBGBFJGE

18. Ilovebananas

Ilovebananas New Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Want an awesome master? Join the "Happyland Van" dojo today! Enjoy DOUBLE XP for a week! If you join you will get awesome strong abilities, hit your emimies harder, and basically just kick ass! My highest brute is level 208, and I've got more than 300 pupils! I've acquired bears, polar bears, pathers, snow leopards and many more pets! Also a tone of awesome weapons, like halberts, flails, whips and soo many more. So, you wanna join eh?!?

My master code is: GBGBFJGE

19. GrayFury

GrayFury New Member

Jun 3, 2011
  20. whitesoul

whitesoul New Member

Oct 8, 2011
    Best master codes!!!!!

Join my DOJO!

One of the BEST mybrutes on the ipod/ipad

Level 180+ and still going
    Have many pets including : Exclusive Panda, Bear, Bear Cub, Panda, Polar bear, Dogs, panthers, snakes, and wolves!
    Heaps of Special weapons too.

FEAGADHE
    or
    JCJFADHE

Come join now for 3 days double exp and a new arenea!
    Also in the first 6 levels a strong pet and weapons guaranteed!