Universal FMJ Games Presents Soldier Girl

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ashes, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Ashes

Ashes Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Game devoloper
    Seattle
    #1 Ashes, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    From FMJ Games, the creator of Monkey Land 3D and Monkey Land 3D Sub-Zero comes Soldier Girl! A new take on top down arcade style shooters adding RPG elements and multiple camera angles! Still early in development but check it out!!

[​IMG]

This week I'm working on the assault rifles menu, what do you think so far? It isn't done quite yet so if you have ideas let me know, I could add them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This games adds RPG elements to the classic formula and makes it that much more fun. Now taking out hordes and waves of mindless enemies is adding to your XP! You can level up your guns as well borrowing a lot from games like COD and Battlefield. You can unlock new weapons by leveling up and new gear like helmets, goggles and out fits.

The game is really early in development but I wanted to show you guys at Touch Arcade early so you can actually get your ideas to me, the developer, right as I'm building the game! Hope you guys enjoy and I'll keep this thread updated for you!

2. Ashes

Ashes Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Game devoloper
    Seattle

Well let me know if you guys like this style for an enemy you would see a lot of. They would drill up from under ground and could surprise you as the player.

I wanted to add lots of details so it looks good up close in game too. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!!

3. Ashes

Ashes Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Game devoloper
    Seattle
    June 2014 Update!!

[​IMG]

Added new pics mostly just showing off some game play and the menus. Let me know what you think!

4. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I love how colorful and neon the menus and ui are. The graphics kind of throw me off, because they look kind of unfinished, but this is still early, yes? I believe this project will turn out well, and you have my support.

5. Ashes

Ashes Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2013
    Game devoloper
    Seattle
    Hey thanks! Yes this is still pretty early and not finished or polished. This is just proof of game play! Thanks for the support!