Anyone know a Toki Tori release date?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by freedog, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I've been waiting for this game to come out for a while now, I keep buying itunes cards and trying to save a designated amount to purchase Toki Tori the day it hits the store. But I end up spending the money on other apps because the developers are taking so long to release the game and leaving everyone in the dark about its release date. Anyone know a release date for this game? I heard 2 months ago from multiple reviewers that the game was near 100% complete...anyone know whats taking so long? Quarter 1 of the year ended today and that was supposed to be the release date.

2. PSMOkizzle

PSMOkizzle Active Member

Jan 19, 2009
    ey man, it might help to be chill about it.
    save one itunes card with about 5-7 bucks, just in case itz a hi-key release, and wait. digital releases are different cuz it can go from one day to one month.
    in the meanwhile, buy Bowman from lentrica software xD jpjp
    just save some money for it and wait, cuz the average ipone dev would sacrifice time to improve sales, making their game late(r)

3. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    uh thanks man, I was hoping for a response with some more imfo about the game not some guy trying to act like "big brother" and tell me to chill out. lol have a good day.

4. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    It would have been best if you had not posted.

5. PSMOkizzle

PSMOkizzle Active Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Lol sry x/
    But ya, toki tori hasnt been announced since TA previewed it a while ago, u could go on the websitw and try to contact them about (im trying to redeem myself, i apologize for any discord caused :/)

6. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    Now will be published by CHILLINGO

7. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Are you serious? Link? Chillingo is fast becoming the EA of the Appstore (Gameloft is Ubisoft).

8. superbad

Nov 6, 2008
    You need to stalk me?
    I could link somewhere but I can't. The other source is Chillingo's Twitter account. You dont trust me?

9. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I just couldn't believe it that's all. I just read it on your site and twitter.com/chillingo. Best news for that game really.

10. superbad

Nov 6, 2008
    You need to stalk me?
    I was just playing arta. Chillingo is snatching EVERY new release. What else is upcoming from an indie dev???

I know Chillingo was circling around jshmrsn (Sci Fly 2) during the IDU party at GDC :p

11. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Josh didn't get to go. He's still in high school :rolleyes:

12. superbad

Nov 6, 2008
    You need to stalk me?
    Meaning at the party? Who was that I talked to then? And who was ghost posting on his Sci Fly 2 Preview thread regarding the party? Double :rolleyes::rolleyes: