All Radiangames titles ($1.99 -> $0.99) GRAB THEM!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by radiangames, Apr 8, 2014.

1. radiangames

radiangames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 24, 2011
    Game Developer
    United States
    Radiangames is releasing a new iOS/Android game this Thursday (called SideSwype). To celebrate, 4 previous releases are on sale for $0.99 (down from $1.99):

Slydris
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slydris/id509213094?mt=8

Inferno+
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inferno+/id509211987?mt=8

Ballistic SE
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ballistic-se/id508574596?mt=8

Fireball SE
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fireball-se/id503579786?mt=8

They'll only be on sale until Friday night, and this is the first time they've been on sale since last June.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    4 of the best games on the appstore. I recommend you get ALL of them, but if you can only have a few, I'd rank it this way:

1.5 Fireball SE
    1.5 Inferno+
    3 Slydris
    4 Ballistic

Fireball SE is my favorite Radiangames game. It is somewhat similar to Tilt-to-Live but without the powerups and is controlled by the worlds greatest vstick.

Inferno+ is the dual stick shooter in a rogue-ish dungeon-style game but in neon, and more action-y than a traditional roguelite.

Ballistic is the survival arena version of Inferno+, so i rated it below Slydris, but this is very enjoyable as well.

Slydris is more of a tetris style puzzler than the vstick-controlled games above.

Radiangames is one of the games with the absolutely fantastic besty-best vstick implementation in all of the appstore.

3. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Yes, if I had to say my Top iOS developers/publishers (for consistent quality), I would go with:

Radiangames
    ustwo
    Everplay w/CookieBit

Randiangames has, like EP says above, the best vstick ever on iOS.

All games EP mentioned are some of the best of the AppStore, specially the first two... and I also love CRUSH a lot. Radiangames take on the match mixed with Super Hexagon formula. And his first game is a masterpiece: Super Crossfire.

I am so glad to see Radiangames back on iOS, I feel super happy today :)

4. uFinKnow

uFinKnow Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2014
    I Have them all. To anyone looking get Inferno+ if you don't own. One of my favorite games made for IOS. All are worth a look.

5. darkprophet2088

darkprophet2088 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    I picked up inferno+ today. thanks for the heads up! I liked the xblig version if inferno. this one looks like it packs more

6. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Anyone who doesn't have these four games yet should get them directly. All great.
    Didn't even know a new game was imminent, let alone coming tomorrow. Any word on what type of game SideSwype is? Regardless, it will be on my device in 28 or so hours.

7. dotie

dotie Member

Jul 30, 2013
    yyz
    Game has been taken down for copyright infringement by an online FPS named Crossfire. Hoping Radiangames brings it back renamed... SuperCrossfyre? Super X Fire? ...

8. Rhobus

Rhobus Member

Jul 12, 2013
    Thanks! This totally saved me probably a half hour trying to figure if these games have any value for me. We'll done, sir!!

9. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I would give the slight edge to Inferno, but all are amazing. Once you see the quality you'll want the other three. The devs are great guys too.

10. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Android/SideSwype/news.asp?c=58852

11. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Thanks for the rec. I'm picking up fireball right now. Dev, you should give this guy a promo for doing a great job for promoting your games.

12. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Inferno is such a great game. Played through it on XBLA a year or two ago. It's so good I downloaded it on my mini last night. Yep, its as good as I remember it, and nice to be able to take it with me.

13. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    #13 Echoen, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    Sale again for these 4 games

Edit: ALL radiangames titles on sale!

14. CookingPie

CookingPie Well-Known Member

Mar 25, 2014
    I just picked up their latest game joy joy for 1 dollar, so looks like sale is more than just these four

15. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Looks like all of there games are at 0.99$!
    I'll be picking up Fluid SE!
    By the way what does SE means in their most of the games!

16. radiangames

Patreon Silver

Sep 24, 2011
    Game Developer
    United States
    Special Edition. I added that to most of the names when I improved the games significantly over their original versions (on PC/XBLIG).

I think JoyJoy's the only port that didn't get significant improvements (it was already pretty big), though the controls/systems did change quite a bit to be better suited to a touch screen.

Oh: And yes, this is the first time Fluid SE and JoyJoy have been on sale. SideSwype was on sale once before.

17. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    I have CRUSH! and really enjoyed it. I'll be picking up Fluid SE, but in your opinion which is your best game on iOS! Honestly!

18. radiangames

Patreon Silver

Sep 24, 2011
    Game Developer
    United States
    #18 radiangames, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    If you like puzzle games, Slydris. If you like racing and improving your times, Fluid SE. If you like intense arcade shooters, Super Crossfighter (when it finally shows up on the store). For arena twin-stick shooters, I'd probably lean towards Ballistic SE over JoyJoy, but others might disagree.

Otherwise, Inferno+ is the best in general, and Super Crossfighter is second, at least in my opinion. My next game, Inferno 2, should best them all.

Should mention I'm only considering self-published games. Powerpuff Girls: Defenders of Townsville and Bombcats SE (the one for $0.99, not the free one) are awesome.

19. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Such a tease! ;)

...can't wait...

20. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    I think I'll go for Fluid SE and Super Crossfighter! By the when's Inferno 2 gonna release!