Persistant Online RPGs that don't require friend codes

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by AtomicEdge, Oct 24, 2011.

1. AtomicEdge

AtomicEdge Member

Mar 4, 2009
    I'm looking for an online RPG that I can play on my iPad, and maybe also the iPhone. I dont want an action or 3D kind of game, just something like Astro Empires that requires a few check ins per day.

I know there are lots of games like iVampire and iMobster, but they require no strategy and worst of all require you to invite people into the game at some point and that sucks.

Does anyone have any suggestions for games that fit my requirements? I like something that carries on running 24/7, it gives me a sense of accomplishment while not doing anything!

Hope someone can help.
    Atomic Edge

2. AtomicEdge

AtomicEdge Member

Mar 4, 2009
    That should obviously read "don't" in the title. My mistake.

3. AtomicEdge

AtomicEdge Member

Mar 4, 2009
    Thanks for me move and the subject rename.

I hope someone can answer my question!

4. MrOstrich

MrOstrich Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Im not sure if its exactly what you're looking for, but something like Kingdom Conquest seems to be close.

Also if you're a fan of freemium games Dragonvale does it right, the IAPs (so far for me) dont seem to be overly balanced towards spending money.
    Definitely a freemium game that requires checking on it and you not doing much else cept make a couple decisions is Tiny Tower