The "Fable" Series Should Come to the iPhone/iPad

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spartanmastah, May 27, 2011.

1. spartanmastah

spartanmastah Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    Since Fable III:Kingmaker came onto the App store, I was thinking "Hey, Why can't the Main Fable games come to iOS devices aswell?"

It would start with a Remake of the Original Fable on the iPhone 5/iPad 2...Or, hell, Maybe even the iPhone 6/iPad 3 for Far better Results (When they both come out anyway).

Anyway, after that's done, We should start to see Fable II, III and possibly IV (By then), hit the Appstore.

2. senorian

senorian Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    where is this Fable App? I can't seem to find it. Did it just get released? As cool as it would be to have the Fable games on the iPhone I just don't know if it's possible. They are massive games. Not saying it isn't possible but maybe on another new iphone hardware model.

3. spartanmastah

May 23, 2011
    It's Gone now, It was a Promotion for Fable III.
    And you forget that on the iPad 1, there are practically MMOs and Other Very large games on there.

the iPad 2 Also has 9x Better Graphics capabilities, so it is very much possible.

4. b00mers

b00mers Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    whiterun
    #4 b00mers, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
    this could be done on the ipad 2 and iphone 5, as fable 1 wasnt even that big when you think about it, i dont know about fable 2 as even though it wasnt that big IMO it would still be quite hard and TBH i never played fable 3 as i sold my xbox by then

5. spartanmastah

May 23, 2011
    Ever heard of "Capital Letters?".

Anyway, It wouldn't be as hard as you might think.
    Fable 2 Wasn't TOO Large, and it isn't that Graphically Detailed, So it is Definatley possible.

Fable 3 may be Possible aswell, Don't underestimate iPad 2/iPhone 5's Hardware.

6. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Unfortunately some people haven't :(

7. Neehan

Neehan Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    #7 Neehan, May 28, 2011
    Last edited: May 28, 2011
    spam

8. dumaz1000

dumaz1000 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Money. They won't make enough to justify the investment in time and money. Most multi-platform developers don't want to sell off full fledged renditions of their AAA properties for 6.99. EA will do it. Most won't. Most developers would hesitate trying to sell these games on the iOS marketplace for above 9.99. Square-Enix will. Many others won't.

9. spartanmastah

May 23, 2011
    Each of these Games would be Priced at 15$, Sure, It would be a Pricey App.
    But you get what you pay for, The Fable games are Very Large.

Plus, If Millions of people buy this app (which is Likely since Fable is quite Popular), It would be Profitable.

10. b00mers

b00mers Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    whiterun
    even priced at $10 no app has probably never sold 1 million copies, so i doubt it would sell 1 million at $15

11. Beeler

Beeler New Member

May 28, 2011
    South Carolina
    I think that would be awesome. I loved all of the games on Xbox.

12. spartanmastah

May 23, 2011
    It most likely would. People love a High-Quality app, and the Fable series would deliver this.

You also underestimate just how Many Fable fans, Fantasy Lovers, and people loving a High Quality app would buy these games.

13. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2010
    USA
    y'all can dream, for now.
    I feel like I see the same types of threads over and over in this section now :/

14. Jdragoon19

Jdragoon19 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    TouchArcade Forums
    Area 51
    This. True, so true...

15. spartanmastah

May 23, 2011
    Yea, people asking for Games/Series to come to iOS platforms is quite annoying :/.