Animoog for iPad 30.00->15.00

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

I wish I had gotten this when it was on sale for a couple bucks...I guess I'm breaking the bank again.

2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Holy cow! I think I got it when it first came out for a buck...

3. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Yea I bought this at Moogs crazy $0,99 intro sale too. It's weird that they basically gave away such an awesome synth for free, but that "PR stunt" seemed to really have worked tho.

Anyway, awesome synth in so many ways (regardless if compared to VSTis or hardware and so on) so well worth the 30 bucks or 15 in this case.

4. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    I guess buying this at 15 bucks would make up for getting Nanostudio, Guitarism, Orphion, and a bunch of other apps free. And make up for the couple bucks I spent on Thumbjam when it was on mega-sale. i think I might have grabbed that one for a buck. And the 30 I've saved buying Korg apps on sale.

5. primozz

primozz Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    Ohio
    Thanks Greyskull ... Been waiting for this one too.

6. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    This thing is a blast to play around with. I think I got it for .99 also. Probably worth every penny if you're into synthesizers.

7. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Looking at the screenshots, can you manually manipulate the oscilloscope? 'Cause if so, that would be pretty rad. BTW, a new Waveform synth is coming out in the not too distant future called "Nave". I forget who's behind it at the moment. I want to say Tempo Ruboto but I'm not 100% sure.

8. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

#8 Habakuk, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
    @ Greyskull: There are some demo videos (with good sound) about Animoog in this blogposting.

Highly recommended! Animoog and Magellan (€13.99 —> 5.99) blogposting with sound demostA freebie thread—and all the Korg synths (50% off) and 'djay for iPad' being on sale right now. Korg: All-time best prices (they were never cheaper).

Sorry for iPhone or iPod touch only owners: Korg's iKaossilator (€17.99 —> 8.99) is the only sale for you this time (there exists an Animoog iPhone version but it's not on sale). But get iKaossilator (Universal App) anyway! Quick! Perfect and intuitive FUN with excellent sound for synth beginners and non-musicians. Well equipped with WIST-Sync (tried it w iPad3+4/iPhone 5; works perfect). Posting with videos of iKaossilator.

All those synths are pure iOS power! The best software you can get. All of them tested and used with reference headphones (AKG, Sennheiser) and first-class power amplification equipment.