ngmoco acquires Epic Pet Wars creators (Miraphonic)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ImNoSuperMan, Nov 4, 2009.

1. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    ngmoco Twitter feed

2. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    lol, I was only joking.
    I like ngmoco,
    I like them for their Rolando games.
    But I hate them for what they did with Eliminate, which will not be discussed here.

edit -fine, delete my posts if you can't handle a bit of humour now and then.

3. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    Ahh, and now the constant posting of Pet Wars ads makes sense ;)

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    yea i was just gonna say that..i bet ngmofos are g2 make sizeable chunks of money from EPW..

5. kmacleod

kmacleod Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 1, 2009
    Artist / Writer / Designer
    California
    Hopefully they'll make sizable changes to the interface and combat system, so the game would actually be nice to play ;)

6. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    I don't like this at all. Ngmoco has always been a quality company and in my opinion, EPW doesn't live up to the standards. Plus this will just give Ngmoco more of a reason to continue to make these MMO-based apps...ugh.

7. Shinto

Shinto Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Spain
    I don,t like it but if Ngmoco make like Kmacleod says it can turn into some kind of Pokemon thing but with differences and more actual. With good graphics, leveling system but a good one, I will be interested then. This kind of game is not nice because the poor graphics, no animations and nothing to keep interest of players like me but inject some online RPG and it can be a good chance to achieve something spectacular

8. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    i highhhhhly doubt they will. too much time/energy, they have to completely revamp the entire game. even if they did, i still doubt itd be that much fun