The TribeZ (game play discussion)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by girlpower, Apr 21, 2012.

1. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    coral

Did you ever get Coral without buying gems? this is all new to me never posted and just learned about this help. I am on the fourth island xp 60 happiness 49 looking in cave for boomeranges supplies are out the roof. warehouses hold 29,000 coins are 17,174,468. can you give me any help.

2. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    I had the same problem. I even remove things to give more space for trees to grow. after a very long time I wrote to support again. Long story short theyupped my gems up to 17 I worked and worked and got to 18 and bought the last fruit. I think that they are aware of this problem and will correct on next update. Now I am stuck in the cave getting boomeranges. (been in that cave tons and tons of time) I think you do have to buy gems to move on. Game has lost some of its charm.

3. Christieleannex

Christieleannex New Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Boomerangs

Hi, have you unlocked the territory on the third island? It costs 2.5 million coins to unlock & it's the territory with all the Murlod Lairs on it. I was having trouble getting the last boomerang, I bought that bit of territory on Mystery Shores which completed the quest to unlock it, & when I went back to Ancestor's Atoll I found the last boomerang. Hope that works for you :)

4. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    i have done all the expandsionns I have a laboratory and a coliseum that I can not do naything with for lack of coral and glass or copper.

I can not get them because on atoll island wont let me on bathyscape all i can do is cave I must have 80 dino eggs ugh

5. grandmom

grandmom Member

Oct 20, 2012
    I went back to mystery shore and am cleaning up dead trees and stone piles around the lab and coliseum also up dating hotels everywhere because it was suggested in past post ( but I think this must have been before the update.)

I demolished a lot of decorations to bring my happiness down below 49

maybe something will work I do have 2 just 3 more to go!
    hanks for the suggestion.

6. Christieleannex

Christieleannex New Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Ah right that's not good! I've only recently unlocked the bathyscape, I can't remember which quest it was that unlocked it though. Sorry :-( hope it works in the end!

Does anyone have any updates on how to complete the quest 'Ask The Shaman'? I can't do it & it's driving me mad!

7. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Did they give a clue as to when the update is coming? I don't really have the time to write with them back and forth.

I agree the charm is fading because of this hiccup. But I guess they come in stages! I remember reading up thread some of the issues that others had, and felt relieved that I hadn't experienced any, I guess I thought too soon. :-/

8. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Got bit by the level bug! I had all islands unlocked and working; about 3million and over 200 gems. Log in second time on 10/21/12 and I'm lvl 5, w/ 5 gems and 25grand... No islands open.. Yet I have all the lvl 50plus quests... Ish!!!!!!!!!

9. Fosferus

Fosferus Active Member

Aug 13, 2012
    I didn't buy coral, boomerangs or crystals in game. Just kept doing the searches as quest said and eventually you will get the items you need, but drop rate sucks majorly! Just keep working and eventually it will work.

10. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    #1210 ashelton, Oct 22, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2012
    Got Bored...

I got bored waiting around to find the remaining fruit to continue on Ancestors' Atoll so I started a new game on my iPhone. I've also started to write down all the quests. I might make a guide. It's a bit difficult though, specifically, going from a large screen to a much smaller screen. Sometimes I don't see all the quests when they pop up, to know exactly what happened to trigger it.

However, I'm coming along, and once I have a cleaner format I'll be happy to share.

11. XBurt

XBurt Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Bandages

I have 7 coliseums all fully updated. I've tried variations of 1 2 4 and 8 hour deals. It's been about a month and I'm still waiting for the last bandage. Also there have been zero Murlod attacks so I can't finish that quest either. I have about 34 million in gold at this point. Maybe they should consider letting you buy gems with gold?

12. heckofagator

heckofagator New Member

Oct 22, 2012
    best way to get gold fast

Hey guys, I've been playing for about 2 weeks now. I'm still working on the first island. I've been unlocking new areas in order of gold - low to high. The last one I just unlocked was 50,000 gold. Now, the next one I see is 400,000. I have 22 workers now - I can't get anymore houses without the stone mill, but even if I keep all 22 maxed out earning gold, checking every hour, this is going to take a REAL long time to be able to unlock these last 4-5 areas on the island.

Any tips or tricks I'm not aware of?

13. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012

Move on to the next island. You'll earn more money and the ability to build houses that gain more money. That's the gist of it.

14. heckofagator

heckofagator New Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Thanks for the reply. That was my thought, but I get the "We don't know how to use this yet" when clicking on the raft that I've built. So I figured I had to have more areas cleared first, especially some of the grey out areas over the water. I am hopefully just missing another quest that will then allow me to move to another island.

15. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    Click on the map icon and click on the Marble Fiord island. If its available you'll be able to open it, else, it will tell you otherwise. Be sure you are well stocked on the main island though and have enough warehouses built as well as patches and pig pens for food.

With every new island comes a test of your patience so be prepared! Oh and the raft is just for decoration after its built.

16. heckofagator

heckofagator New Member

Oct 22, 2012
    Thanks for the tip on the raft. I was clicking on it, thinking that's how to get to another island. I did try the map and all of the other islands are greyed out and unavailable. I must be missing a quest or two that lets me move on. I'm stuck on a lot of them without the stone mill. I do have a few I've been trying to complete with the airplane. Been searching that for a while trying to get a few things...

17. ashelton

ashelton Member

Oct 8, 2012
    #1217 ashelton, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
    Yes, waiting for items to "drop" from searching or collecting profits is the truest test of your patience. Unfortunately that's just the way it is. I dont know if you've considered using your gems for any of the task, but if you have, I would caution against it. You'll want all the gems you can have later on down the road for purchasing items that provide larger sums of coin. The Dino park comes to mind.

Just be patient, it's coming. When most of your quests start requiring marble then you'll know you're getting close to being able to move on.

Happy searching!

18. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    I second that. I did not spend any crystals buying stuff. Just accidentally upgraded a couple of warehouses - one time my four year old spent all crystals on decorations, but none were spent to fast forward the game. Just a lot of patience.

And I agree that it lost its charm, it's more of a chore right now, just because I am stubborn :)

19. Vasia

Vasia Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Omg, I only had four, and with every built I got a bandage, every other upgrade gave me a bandage too, so I am done with those. Now they want me to build a coliseum for filming a movie - ironic, isn't it?

20. chibikawaiineko4u

Oct 11, 2012

Anyone find an answer to this yet?