Red Remover - FREE Sunday Only!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by PixelPlaneGames, Jun 24, 2012.

1. PixelPlaneGames

Jun 24, 2012
    Red Remover is FREE Today Only!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/red-remover/id373961639?mt=8

[​IMG]

The hit physics puzzle game is here and with 145 levels it's bigger and better than ever!

Forget what you know about gravity in this innovative puzzle game. Your goal is to remove the red shapes without any green shapes falling off the screen.

Features:
    - Retina Display and Game Center support!
    - 145 levels ranging from very easy to mind meltingly hard.
    - Most levels are exclusive to this version and can't be played anywhere else.
    - Adorable green shapes.
    - Miserable red shapes that must be removed!

Forget the imitators. This is the offical Red Remover iPhone game created by Gaz Thomas and Colin Payette from TheGameHomepage.com.

2. One of the first puzzle games that I bought. Not great graphics but fun to play. Recommended

3. PixelPlaneGames

Jun 24, 2012
    Also, all level updates are, and will continue to be, free. No IAP baiting. Red Remover was made as a game, not a money sink. A new pack of 20 levels is ready to be submitted within the next couple days :)

If you like it, please leave a good rating (or a review would be amazing) in the app store! Thanks.

4. Yeah, there are something like 145 levels and some quite hard, so you can play this for days...

But will be happy to give you a good review after the next update, thanks for adding levels and not using inapps.

5. rawg

rawg Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2012
    great game will review soon! a great company attitude I support/respect!

6. neo_

neo_ Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Don't expect too much from the game and you'll be fine. Nothing special about the graphics, but quite a fun puzzling game. I'd recommend it just because its free.

7. PixelPlaneGames

Jun 24, 2012
    What's wrong with the graphics? They're the same as the flash version.

8. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

Amazing game!!
    Super recommended!!:D

9. PixelPlaneGames

Jun 24, 2012
    About 1 more hour left on the sale! :cool:

10. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Sweet, just in time. One of the few flash games I ever bothered to play :)

11. PixelPlaneGames

Jun 24, 2012
    Oops, looks like it's set to stay free until tomorrow. Not sure exactly which timezone, so get it while you can :)

12. Thanks again for making it free for everyone, this was one of the very first games that I bought, will have to play it on my new ipad.