iPad Stealth Assassin

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ermanhaskan, Feb 16, 2013.

1. ermanhaskan

ermanhaskan Active Member

May 4, 2012
    #1 ermanhaskan, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013

Stealth Assassin

Erman Haskan
    AN ASSASSIN FROM THE FUTURE In each mission, your objective is to kill the target and escape back to the future. Guards …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    AN ASSASSIN FROM THE FUTURE In each mission, your objective is to kill the target and escape back to the future. Guards will chase and attack you on sight, complete the assassination before they hunt you down. It's hard to stay alive once you are seen. USE YOUR SPECIAL ABILITIES Speed ability makes it easier to sneak around and run away from the guards. Cloak ability is good for hiding and getting out from any deadly situation. INFINITE POSSIBILITIES Randomized movement patterns combined with unpredictable guard behavior makes it a new experience every time you play a mission. 25 MILLION PLAYERS LOVED IT Stealth Assassin is developed by the creator of the flash game series, Ultimate Assassin. Stealth Assassin's predecessors were played more than 25 million times. ONE FINGER CONTROLS Virtual joystick appears anywhere you put your finger on the screen. Double tap to activate speed, tap and hold to activate cloak. 120 ASSASSINATIONS Stealth Assassin features 30 different level designs and 120 missions. Missions are unlocked based on the success (achievements) in the current ones. STEALTH IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS You need to be a real assassin in order to complete Professional Missions and unlock all 480 achievements! WATCH THE GAMEPLAY VIDEO http://tinyurl.com/StealthAssassinVideo FOLLOW US http://facebook.com/games121com http://twitter.com/games121
    Information
    Seller:Erman Haskan
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Feb 16, 2013
    Updated:May 09, 2013
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Feedback is much appreciated :)

2. monoclespectacle

monoclespectacle Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2013
    Never played the flash version of this game but I gotta say I'm enjoying this. Just finished the easy bracket and can definitely see the difficulty ramping up with additional bodyguards. The controls are responsive and work well. The maps are all similar but that's not a complaint, just an observation.

The AI can pretty unusually random which, in my opinion, can be good and bad. Some maps can seem challenging, only to have the bodyguards just pick the worst paths and allow easy completion. I'm certain this is remedied by added more guards though, so this is kind of a moot point.

Anyway, this is definitely an enjoyable game, especially for quick gaming breaks (5-15min). Good job!

4/5

3. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    Thank you for your review, I am happy that you enjoyed it :)

4. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    Any other players? I would really like to see some sort reviews/comments.

5. craighinrichs

craighinrichs Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    Awesome

This game is a lot of fun. I would like to see better graphics, especially the icon. It doesn't do it justice. The mechanics, menus and flow from level to level is perfect otherwise.

The controls are a bit weird for me at times but it adds a little stress that makes the game still fun. I keep playing level after level.

I love the game overall but feel like graphics and lighting would make it a much better experience. Sometimes the floor doesn't seem like a floor but a wall. And the crates look stretched.

This is worth checking out though. I can't stop playing.

6. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
  7. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    Stealth Assassin - Updated Version [iPhone/iPod Touch]

Stealth Assassin

Erman Haskan
    AN ASSASSIN FROM THE FUTURE In each mission, your objective is to kill the target and escape back to the future. Guards …
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    AN ASSASSIN FROM THE FUTURE In each mission, your objective is to kill the target and escape back to the future. Guards will chase and attack you on sight, complete the assassination before they hunt you down. It's hard to stay alive once you are seen. USE YOUR SPECIAL ABILITIES Speed ability makes it easier to sneak around and run away from the guards. Cloak ability is good for hiding and getting out from any deadly situation. INFINITE POSSIBILITIES Randomized movement patterns combined with unpredictable guard behavior makes it a new experience every time you play a mission. 25 MILLION PLAYERS LOVED IT Stealth Assassin is developed by the creator of the flash game series, Ultimate Assassin. Stealth Assassin's predecessors were played more than 25 million times. ONE FINGER CONTROLS Virtual joystick appears anywhere you put your finger on the screen. Double tap to activate speed, tap and hold to activate cloak. 120 ASSASSINATIONS Stealth Assassin features 30 different level designs and 120 missions. Missions are unlocked based on the success (achievements) in the current ones. STEALTH IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS You need to be a real assassin in order to complete Professional Missions and unlock all 480 achievements! WATCH THE GAMEPLAY VIDEO http://tinyurl.com/StealthAssassinVideo FOLLOW US http://facebook.com/games121com http://twitter.com/games121
    Information
    Seller:Erman Haskan
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Feb 16, 2013
    Updated:May 09, 2013
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

8. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Were the controls fixed or adjusted?

9. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#9 Bronxsta, Apr 9, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
    I found the controls much easier now. Before I would always run into walls or get trapped in corners. But now I can easily thread my way through corridors. A great improvement

@ermanhaskan
    I loved this game on Flash. So thanks for porting it to iOS. And congrats on the update. IMO the new icon is a huge improvement and like I said above, the controls are so much better now

Hope your game is a success. I had read one of your posts on another site about your struggles to get sales. You have my five-star rating and I'm submitting a review in a moment

10. sugimulm

Thanks Bronxsta! Will buy, wish it was universal, but can't complain, lol.

11. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    @sugimulm; I made some adjustments on controls. I also added a few features, for example now you can activate the speed mode with another finger while moving.

@Bronxsta; thank you :)

12. sugimulm

Thank you, bought and will fire it up.

13. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

14. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Congrats on the review. :) I must ask...are there plans to go universal or at least a separate iPad release?

15. TheEvilRobot

TheEvilRobot Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2013
    Would it be possible to add Game Center?

16. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    +1!! I love the free version, but I would loveee an iPad version or universal update.

17. RickyBrooke

RickyBrooke Well-Known Member

May 13, 2012
    Great little game gave you four stars! It could do with some polish on the graphics and some campaign story to thread it all together but overall I'm enjoying it!

Any updates on the horizon?

Oh and a new icon would be great, I don't like the current one - sorry!

18. the9quad

the9quad Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2011
    If this goes universal or they make a iPad version I'd pick it up.

19. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Calling: Universal please?

20. ermanhaskan

May 4, 2012
    I will definetely make a universal version if the game becomes successful ;)