Bouncer Boot Out Coming Soon From 5th World!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by 5th World, Sep 15, 2010.

1. #1 5th World, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
  2. creature

creature Active Member

Wow!

Wow, looks completely awesome!

The team making this must be really good-looking, smart and popular!

Scott
    Lead Programmer on Bouncer Bootout

3. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Looks okay. I've played online versions before, but this is the first I've seen of this type on the iPhone.

4. Thanks for posting, doodlejumper. The trailer was just early test gameplay footage so we're currently really open to comments and suggestions from the community. Besides, it's cold and lonely out here and human contact is the only thing that keeps us warm :)

5. creature

creature Active Member

Feedback

By the way, we're still building this game, so I'd love to take this opportunity to get some feedback\ideas on where to improve. :)

We'll be looking at finding some beta testers in the next week or so also. (we'll do a post to the testing forum when we have our stuff together).

Thanks,

Scott.

6. monoRAIL

monoRAIL Well-Known Member

Very cool art style. Looks fun.

7. creature

creature Active Member

Cheers

Cheers MonoRAIL.

The artists in charge are traditionally film\animation guys, so the art style is probably one of the strongest elements we've got going for us.

We also intend to support the game with numerous and frequent updates... we share a studio with our friends at Halfbrick, so we aim to match them in our level of quality and support!

Thanks,

Scott.

8. Official Bouncer Boot Out Trailer

Missing some updates on Bouncer Boot Out in your life? Well, miss it no more! Following on from the originally posted teaser video, we present:

Bouncer Boot Out: The Official Trailer!

Don't forget to also check out the Bouncer Boot Out website and follow the webcomic series, updated every Wednesday! And while you're there, why not follow us on Twitter and Facebook too? We're a month away from launch so expect giveaways and other cool stuff!

And just because it's been so long between drinks, here's a comic for you all...

[​IMG]

Cheers!
    Team 5th World

9. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    This looks funny as hell! I want to check this out!! My kind of game!!

10. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    This really does look funny.

11. Howlingwolf

Howlingwolf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Uk
    Cant wait for this to arrive as an ex doorman myself i should be good at it :D

12. Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback! We still have some exciting announcements to make regarding Bouncer Boot Out, so stay tuned!

13. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Awesome Glenn, you bruiser!

Looking forward to hearing this announcement!

14. #14 5th World, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
    Icon Competition

People! Do you love free stuff and the opportunity to be involved in a game's development? If so, this could be your lucky day!

5th World are currently selecting the icon that will accompany Bouncer Boot Out on the app store and we want YOU to choose it! Check out the image below and let us know which one is your favorite. Once we've tallied up the results and the icon is chosen, we'll choose a forum-poster at random to win a 5th World Prize Pack including all manner of awesome things: iPhone skins, badges and shirts to name just a few (or maybe to name it all...that does sound like a pretty comprehensive prize pack!)

What are you waiting for?! Get voting! And be sure to check out our Facebook page and Twitter to keep up to date on the latest developments on Bouncer Boot Out and from 5th World.

[​IMG]

15. Howlingwolf

Howlingwolf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Uk
    Number 14 for me

16. Howlingwolf, your vote has been registered! (and your input most appreciated!) Any particular reason why you chose that pic over the others?

Now the challenge has been laid down! Let's make this competition more than a race of one! :D

17. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    20, who doesn't love seeing a cartoon Granny flying through the air?

18. #18 5th World, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2010
    Weirdly, even in our studio, the granny-bashing ones seem the clear leader. Is there some sort of hidden, human desire to see granny's get booted I'm unaware of?

Anyhow, thanks heaps, Sammysin! Now I guess we can call this a real competition. But we still need more entrants!

And here's another comic for ya'll, just in case you're not checking out the weekly updates at http://bouncerbootout.com

[​IMG]

19. Jimbo_00

Jimbo_00 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2010
    Awesome art dude. 20 and 05 gets my vote! :cool:

20. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic