Gangstar mission help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Ajg3, Nov 14, 2009.

1. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
    How do you take a picture of "the suit and his contact" how do you beat that level? Time always runs out on me and idk what to do?

2. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

i had trouble too
    you have to get both of them while there hands are touching

3. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
  4. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

isnt this the mission where your nearn the trains and there are 3 guys i think???

5. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
  6. Will090

Will090 Well-Known Member

It's just like a sniper rifle. Just zoom and take the picture with all the guys in it

7. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    it took me like 5 times too lol. just dont move and wait for icon to appear, then zoom in like a sniper. *snaps*

8. xdanleex

xdanleex Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    i need help where u chase this man and there is a car that keeps trying to knock u off. i tried so hard but cant do it. its around the last mission. you chase the man that killed your friend

9. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
    What icon?

10. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    forget him for a sec. i need help!

11. rewindtmj

rewindtmj New Member

Dec 31, 2009
    i to am having that problem with the Guy in suit and photo mission, ive tried everything u guys have said. What could i be doing wrong. ill let the timer start bring up my camera and when i see there hands get close i take a photo. and keeps saying bad photo. and ive tried looking for this icon tHing and cannot find it. help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

12. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    easy just wait for them to be together. and wait.... when u see it, snap! it took me one try :)

13. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Took me lots of frustration to figure this one out too, but yeah just have the screen focused on the men and when you see the camera icon become available as they move closer, 'click', 'snaps', done.

Good luck, cheers.

14. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    yeah now who can help me my first question before

15. Mikedapimp

Mikedapimp New Member

Dec 16, 2009
    On the last mission where you have to chase the politician that killed your friend, here's what to do:
    1) kill the fools that come after you at first cuz they're ghey. It won't let the politician leave so don't worry about that.
    2) there will be a nearby white "hummer" (not sure what it's called in the game, but that's basically what it is.) get into that car.
    3) the senator will take a couple of seconds to leave so quickly look to your right and target the black "hummer." shoot the balls off of it so that it can't come up and ram your ass.
    4) follow the senator.

Hope this helps!
    Sorry it's a little late.

16. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    i did this, but the white car never stops! the black hummer likes my car's butt too much... hmmph!

17. Mikedapimp

Mikedapimp New Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Making sure we're talking about the same white car, is it the white hummer that should be parked to your left?
    And don't try to shoot the black hummer that you actually have to follow, that car is somehow invincible. But the other hummer that tries to ram you can be shot.

18. hamstarz

hamstarz Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    #18 hamstarz, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2010
    Haha, danlee, I don't blame you for having trouble, I was in the exact same position. I got stuck on that mission a month ago...i tried like 30 times and got so frustrated that I quit playing gangstar. I forgot about the game completely, then I remembered it after seeing mikedapimp's reply to your post today so I decided to give it another try.

After about 10 more tries just now...I finally beat it! it's actually the last mission of the game, haha. Mikedapimp laid out the steps pretty well but i'll try to explain it too...

1. kill the guys shooting at you
    2. get in the white hummer
    3. start following the car
    4. when the second car comes up to ram you, keep driving as best you can, and while you're driving shoot it until it either blows up or the people in it get out
    5. follow the car

that's really about it. i got further and further on each try, so after a while I memorized more and more of the route. you don't have to follow behind the car exactly if you know the route...just basically drive a little ahead the entire way in case you mess up...the route goes to the docks, then briefly to chinatown (i didn't actually follow the car into chinatown...just waited where i knew the car would exit), then to the beach, then across the entire beach and into a circle around part of the map, and then finally ends up in hollywood...you have to follow for quite a while but the last part is easy because it's just on the roads.

that's about it. so basically, after a month of having given up on the game, i finally beat the last mission. hope you can get it too!

19. xdanleex

Sep 28, 2009
    Procrastinating
    LA,CA
    well, i tried today right now, and first try and WORK it is all thanks too mike

20. tutti05

tutti05 New Member

Feb 2, 2011
    did u figure it out? cuz i cjase him and chase him... do i need to hit the car or just keep chasing him?? the senator