I need a way to keep track of all my games on iOS

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Gamer1st, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Gamer1st

Gamer1st Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2013
    None. But I dream about being able to work again.
    USA
    I'm like probably a ton of other people here in that I have way more ios games on, (and others owned but not installed on), my iPad than I can keep track of.
    The purchased section of the App Store is ok but hard to quickly sort through. App Zap is also nice but pretty hard to wade through to find a title.
    Is there a way to list all my games that's easy to sort through and won't involve entering 3500 titles manually?

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Same here. I have over 5000 apps. The App Store does a really crappy job of organizing your apps. I would love to view by category, star rating, when it was last updated...

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    I still use the original appshopper app, each time I buy a game I click bought and I've been keeping that list on appshopper on my iPod touch for the past 3 years or so. That's all I use to track my iOS games.

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I too use the original AppShopper to track my eight zillion apps. I guess that version of AppShopper is no longer available for new downloads. I love that app.

5. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Yeah appshopper. I open links from there so I can mark them off right away

6. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    I did start using AppShopper to catalogue my apps, but I have badges turned on so at I see price drops in my wishlist and it feels the need to show a badge every time an app I own is updated or has a price drop. If there end it irritated me too much.