Universal [Soft Launch CA/PH] Skullgirls (by LINE Corporation)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MightyZug

MightyZug New Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 9, 2017
    Hey everyone - one of the devs here, we're definitely listening! Thanks for all of the feedback thus far, it's super helpful. We'll make sure to take it into account in our upcoming updates.

@Daxmort As it so happens, we're going to be adding a +1 BONUS when you buy a bundle of Relics in the next major release. Great minds think alike! ;)

@Buffy Thanks for the heads-up re: the bugs, we'll look into addressing them ASAP. Also, congrats on completing the Daily Parasoul Event on Expert, that's no small feat!

We also really appreciate all of the kind words. We've been working on this game for a long time and it's been a huge passion project for all of us - thrilled that you are all enjoying the game thus far.

Looking forward to adding even more fun stuff in the months to come!

2. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This is possibly one of the best fightin games ever.
    When it drops everywhere then I think all will agree

3. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010

Thanks. One other thing I noticed and was wondering was that you have battles against Eliza, but it seems that you can't unlock or get any of her moves yet. I'm just figuring it's coming in an update. And hopefully you'll be able to add some of the other console characters to the mobile version in the future. I'll tell you what, playing this kind of makes me want to get the console version. What's holding me back is that it wouldn't be touch controls anymore and I don't know if it would make the game harder. This fight in this screenshot is really hard right now, definitely have to power up my characters more. And the second screenshot is my first Gold character that I got yesterday. #

Attached Files:

4. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    Hello, Love the game but this only have 7 different figthers?

5. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Are you familiar with the original console version?

6. Daxmort

Daxmort Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Awesome, glad to hear it! :D Keep up the good work, the game is great so far.

7. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    loving this one so far! I am going to start over when it releases worldwide... does anyone know when that should be?

8. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I can't wait for this game to come out-- to rate it

9. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Is it possible to login using GAMECENTRE???

Some of us do not use facebook...

Just wondering if all progress will be lost...

10. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    #30 lilneo, Apr 10, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2017

I'm not familiar with the original version but yesterday I bought it for my iMac in the Steam store and I can see that there are few characters. Could you give me a short review?

[​IMG]

11. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    The stamina keeps me from playing it as much as I would like
    Do enjoy the game in spite of not getting to play it much before I have to wait to play again
    On a couple occasions my fighter just disappeared and I had to quit the fight that sucked but it's rare and it's in soft launch so I'm sure it's a bug they will iron out
    Wish they would make a premium version of this game too that's closer to the console experience but it is what is and ftp is way most are going today

12. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    First of all, WHAT AN AMAZING GAME.

This game blows Injustice and Marvel Contest of Champions out of the water.

Fun pace, crazy moves, missiles coming out of peacocks, it's just FUN FUN FUN.

Non-stop action and good servers and heaps of fun... I am dropping my Injustice 2 game now to play this.

So glad I gave this a try as I have never heard of Skullgirls (and seems to be quite a lame name) but after trying the game it BLEW MY MIND.

wow...

Wonder how to post screenshots? Maybe I will post 2 of my gold characters :p:p

13. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    ####⚔️❤️

14. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Man I can't wait for the US release.

15. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Anyone got a champion to level 30 yet to upgrade?

I have a bronze peacock, silver peacock and gold peacock... but not sure if I should upgrade him when the bronze is 30..??

I REALLY need a silver and gold FILIA... she is beast!!! Might upgrade her when she is 30 to silver, but does this mean the broze Filia disappears?

Would appreciate some insight :eek:

16. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    You're in for a treat. Trust me! I'm not massively into fighting games but I do enjoy them. I played Injustice daily for over a year. I loved X-Men vs Capcom and still have it on my phone. This one though is special. For me, it hits everything right. I hope you enjoy it as well.

17. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I've not upgraded yet but Filia is considered one of the toughest fighters. I bought her when she was the featured relic. Her controls are pretty straight forward to. I'm waiting for Valentine. I still haven't seen her featured.

18. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    How do you "buy" a champion?

Do you mean spend 150 gold to spin the premium relic? I spent 450 gold and got 3 bronze filia.... what a waste.

19. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #39 Buffy6, Apr 11, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
    Valentine was featured the first day I played it.

Right now the game thinks that your character is still bronze when you evolve to silver. So, you can't do any silver battles with it, until the devs fix the bug (if it is a bug). Since I evolved my Peacock and my Valentine to silver and they can't be used in Silver only battles. You can still power them up normally though.

20. Osterus

Feb 12, 2011
    Oh wow.. that bug suxs...

Did you lose your bronze by evolving? Does it turn into a level 1 silver without any saved skills from the tree or anything?