iPhone Ring Fling by mugathur

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mugathur, May 7, 2012.

1. mugathur

mugathur Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Hello. I just wanted to post about my new game that I announced today. It's called Ring Fling and it's a single-device multiplayer iOS game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blog Post:
    http://mugathur.com/2012/05/07/announcing-ring-fling/

Description:
    Challenge your friends to find out who has the fiercest flinging finger

Ring Fling is a fun and simple game to play with friends and family. Fling rings to knock jaggies into your opponents' zones. Simply swipe to fling and hold to charge. Pick the right play style for you. Save rings for critical situations or throw caution to the wind in an all-out assault. Charge your rings like a patient zen master or fling fast and ferociously. Play on either a 2 or 4 player board with human and AI players a alike. Customize the gameplay experience by choosing your favorite unlockable gameplay modifiers.

Features
    - Simple Controls: Swipe to Fling, Hold to Charge
    - 1 to 4 Player Simultaneous Play
    - 2 Player and 4 Player Game Boards
    - Intelligent AI with adaptive play styles and strategies
    - 6 Gameplay Modifiers to Unlock

- Retina Graphics for iPhone and iPad
    - iCloud Syncing of Unlock Progress
    - Game Center Achievements

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Looks great - one of our favorites on the iPad is Marble Mixer and I can see this one getting played a lot. :)

Are the modifiers things you choose for a game, or do they appear as powerups?

3. mugathur

mugathur Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Thanks so much, drelbs. It's my first iOS game, so I'm glad people are being so positive. I'm a big fan of Marble Mixer myself, especially the monster mode. I hope Ring Fling has a place next to it on people's iPads. =)

4. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Look interesting, did it include Co-Op mode? i like teammate with friend and challenge with other.

5. mugathur

mugathur Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Hi Max. I'm not 100% sure what you consider to be co-op, but you can definitely play with a friend against the AI. If you were asking for online co-op, I'm sorry to say that it's not a feature that I've implemented at this point.

Thanks for showing interest in the game. =)

6. mugathur

mugathur Member

Apr 5, 2012
    Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to say that I just submitted Ring Fling to the App Store. Hopefully it'll be available in a few weeks. =)