Universal 100 Rogues (By Fusion Reactions)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by New England Gamer, May 4, 2010.

1. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Finished all the challenges last night. Good brain teases, now I haz a bonus energies potion when I start the game! :D

Game is amazing, nothing else needs to be said.

2. keithburgun

keithburgun Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Game Design, Author
    Westchester, NY
    We tested the game out for hours ourselves and didn't have these issues. One thing you may want to do is delete the app, reinstall it, and restart your device - perhaps there is still some Hauntedness left over from 1.00, which as we all know, was haunted.

If you do those things and are still having problems, you may want to check if your I-Pod was built on ancient indian burial grounds. =]

3. Caprone

Caprone Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Thx for this update guys! Downloading Now!

4. jddoctor

jddoctor Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    I appreciate your advice, and your overall support of your product - unfortunately, I had another random crash while moving from a map to the next. I'll try your suggestion and report back - I hope the rest of the feedback you ll get will be positive, or you should probably look for an ancient indian burial ground somewhere near your offices :-/ Either way, I'm hoping indian corpses have nothing to do with any of this, and surely a solution is around the corner for every problem. Best of luck

5. Dienekes

Dienekes Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    #505 Dienekes, May 8, 2010
    Last edited: May 8, 2010
    Ok. Got the update. Good news played with a shield with no crash. High score worked.

Bad news, no challenges in challenge mode. I had won them and they are gone. Along with my extra potion... Also random black tiles. Never had that before...

6. keithburgun

keithburgun Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Game Design, Author
    Westchester, NY
    #506 keithburgun, May 8, 2010
    Hmm... Did you delete the app before getting the update? Anyway sorry about that, but if you've beaten them once it shouldn't be too hard to beat them again (it should be actually much EASIER since now there are no skeletons).

-Keith

7. starcat

starcat Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010
    ok then play zenonia 1 or 2 without a virtual dpad. see how fun it is.

8. Vinvy

Vinvy Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    #508 Vinvy, May 8, 2010
    I just played, updated, no problem. Got only to floor 3, but equipped shields, just played normal and happily no crash.

Edit: One thing i am noticing, when i throw a dagger from my "quick-belt," when i go to pick it up again it doesnt seem to go back to the belt, but instead to the inventory. I think i remember the old version putting it into the belt, and i hope you guys put it back like that. Its really tiresome to have to go into the inventory screen just to throw something. And if that is just my imagination, i hope you make it a feature for ease of use.

9. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    Here's my observations:

1. No challenges in the challenge mode for me either.

2. Equiped a buckler of strength and then now it can't be replaced at all when I try to equip another shield. Maybe there needs to be some way to unequip things or is this object cursed?

3. Played to the fourth hole with no problems until I encounted a red colored rat, whacked it three times, then the app exited to home.

4. When I reopen the app to continue, I'm back on Bandit Hole 4, but the starting message that flashed is the one we all see when we start a new game (that I''ve entered Bandit Hole 1, and I need to choose a skill.)

10. starcat

starcat Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2010

i have no challenges in challenge mode as well. im still being teleported off the map and i cant walk. again i have an Ipad and a 3gs.

11. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    No challenges for me either. I still had one to complete.

12. jddoctor

jddoctor Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    I'm confirming that the challenges tab is empty. After my initial crashes, I had a couple of "clean" sessions - I'll reinstall the app later hoping for the best.

13. Dienekes

Mar 17, 2010

Restarted my iPod and the black tile issue is gone. Died via a red rat on lvl 3. Grr. Never ran into one that early! Had + 5 chainmail too! If only I had found a sword.

I would do the challenges again, they were pretty easy, I can't though. None in the tab.

14. Joshn

Joshn Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    England
    If I face red rats that early on I usualy just use a net or hammer them back and run.

15. Dienekes

Mar 17, 2010
    It would be fine if Zenonia was TURN BASED. you are comparing apples and oranges. Would doodle jump be better with a d-pad?

16. Dienekes

Mar 17, 2010
    Yeah, telported out of the frying pan and into the fire so to speak. 5 hp and almost no magic. Unlucky...

17. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    To continue from my previous post:

- Exit and returned to the game. It loads and continues without the stage 1 message this time. I find that now I am able to replace the shield of strength with another.

- died to the boss, the score does save now. :)

I think the game needs a drop item function -- if there's no enemies around, I can't get rid of extra daggers I've picked up.

18. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I stumbled on this, just drag them out of your inventory, off to the side to drop.

19. Dienekes

Mar 17, 2010
    Ok, I deleted and redownloaded and still have a blank challenge mode. Any ideas or help. I want my potion back!

20. smirnoffsky

smirnoffsky Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Hmmm I'm gonna try out the new patch right now... I'll see what happens... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!