Universal [NZ, CA, SG] Animus Project (by Glu Games Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Techzamazing

Techzamazing Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Animus Project

Glu Games Inc
    Genres: Games Role-Playing Action Entertainment
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone4
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone4S
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone5
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadMini
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone5c
    • iPhone5s
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0

Download Size: 204.2MB

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Glu Games Inc's Animus Project is an Always Online - Fantasy - Hack'n'Slays Mobile Video Game where you are trying to save the World in an Video Game where Cats seem to play a big Part in it besides Dragons, Goblins and other dangerous Creature that want to kill you.

[​IMG]

The Game is split into four parts: The Story that plays in Jade Land, Crystal Defence where you have to protect an huge Crystal from Mobs that are coming in Waves and of course the Dragon Huting Mode where you are as it`s name might already spoil are hunting for Dragons. The last two Modes are playable together with your Friends Online.

[​IMG]

The Story Mode is pretty much linear also the Levels are replayable and which you will have to do from then and now if you would like to upgrade your Gear woth the Loot you collect in those Levels or from the InGame Store that does change from time to time and is buyable for Gold Coins that you collect for killings Mobs.

[​IMG]

Considering that the Crystal Defence Mode and the Dragon Hunting are for High Level Character with better Gear I currently couldn`t try out those two modes enough to see how balanced they might be.

[​IMG]

At the current moment it`s a bit to early to say how deep the overall Gameplay with it`s cute Story might evolve since during the first hour of Gameplay you will mostly be taught how everything is working in the Game without ever feeling left alone.

[​IMG]

With better gear and or if you manage to collect enough components to upgrade your equipment you will be able to finish every of those Levels with three Stars and gain that way access to even more and greater Gear.

[​IMG]

As already mentioned there are also Cats in the Game that will help you on your adventure and those seem to play a big part according to the InGame Story that does slowly evolve as you move along through the different Levels in the Game that are most of the time smaller Levels that are most of the time are manageable in less then two Minutes if you are quick.

[​IMG]

Conclusion:

The Story is cute but Glu Games isn`t really known for creating deep and long Stories so I will look forward till the Full Game will launch in a couple of months and till then hold myself aways from playing through the rest of the Game.

Besides really long loading times and the Game always connecting back home I hadn`t had any other major issues with the Game.

Rating: None at the current moment*

*= The Game is currently Soft-Launched and I don`t rate any Games while the Developer are still polishing their Games.