Jump Birdy Jump

A little bird wants to join his better half but the cruel world won't let him. Collect as many stars as you can while ju…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
A little bird wants to join his better half but the cruel world won't let him. Collect as many stars as you can while jumping between wires and avoiding pitfalls.

Video: http://bit.ly/BirdyVid

Jump Birdy Jump is a fun little game hand-crafted by a guy in his garage after 19 weeks of eating nothing but ramen.

“I hope players will enjoy Jump Birdy Jump as much as I enjoyed developing it. I’m already working hard on new features for future updates.” - Jean-Claude Cottier, Jump Birdy Jump’s creator.

*** Highlights ***

-70 challenging levels (more coming soon).

-HD and Retina support.

-Original characters (I mean, have you ever seen a physics-based game on iOS starring birds?).

-Simple game mechanism.

-0% cats.

-Secret stuff you'll never find. Or maybe you will. We'll see.

-Adorable artwork.

-100% fun for everyone.

Play the top-rated game in the Cottier household NOW!

*** Quotes from Jean-Claude’s family ***

“This is the best game I’ve ever played on iPhone. Wait, what's an eye-phone?” - His Mum. (In all fairness, Jump Birdy Jump is also the only game she's ever played on iPhone).

“This is completely stupid! They are birds, why can’t they just fly?” - His Dad.

“Yes, your game is nice Jean-Claude… Can you set the table? It’s time for lunch.” - Rachel, his Wife.

“We luv your game, daddy.” – Julien, Marine and Anaïs, his kids. (Paid with candies)
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Arcade, Family, Puzzle
Release:May 24, 2011
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (9)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal