Universal Talking Cat Toby - Funny Games with Animals

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by peaksel, Jul 25, 2014.

1. peaksel

peaksel Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2013
    Talking Cat Toby is a funny game for toddlers and kids. It is a cool game for the little ones who like playing with cats. They can dress Toby up, pet, poke or tease him to see what he will do. They can talk to Toby and he will repeat everything they say in a funny voice.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Talking cat is a must-have virtual pet. Download the game and enjoy!

Talking Cat Toby

2. peaksel

Apr 19, 2013
    Talking Dog Max

Talking Dog Max is a fun game for kids. They can play with Max and he will bark, jump and repeat what they say in a funny voice. They can also play dress up games with Max. It is a simple game, but Max will make you laugh at any time!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Download the game and play with your new pet!
    Talking Dog Max

3. peaksel

Apr 19, 2013
    Talking Monkey Chimpy - My Funny Virtual Pet Friend

We've created one more talking game - Talking Monkey Chimpy! We think this is the best talking game for iOS we've made so far, cause not only will he repeat everything you say, he will also challenge you to achieve the best high score in his mini games: Flappy Monkey, Banana Drop and Liana Hop game!

Chimpy the Talking Monkey is available for free download on the App Store for all iOS devices!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Download this free talking game for kids from the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/!-talking-monkey-chimpy-my/id910935283?ls=1&mt=8

4. snezana

snezana Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
  5. snezana

snezana Active Member

Apr 8, 2014
  6. peaksel

Apr 19, 2013
    My Talking Elly

My Talking Elly is a cute and fun game for the little ones. It features an adorable baby elephant you can play with, talk to, feed, bathe and much more. Get the game and watch your baby elephant grow into an adult!

Download the game from the App Store following the link: My Talking Elly

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Get My Talking Elly and enjoy playing with your new pet elephant!

7. peaksel

Apr 19, 2013
  8. peaksel

Apr 19, 2013
    My Talking Pinocchio

Now you can play with your favorite childhood character Pinocchio in the game My Talking Pinocchio. He is fun and playful just like in a fairytale. Take care of him and let him cheer your kids up! This amazing 3D talking boy is available on the App Store.

Download the game: My Talking Pinocchio

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. peaksel

Apr 19, 2013
    My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet For Kids

Hey guys, My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet is a new game and it is our cutest vitrual pet. We've recieved thousands of messages that kids love this talking panda. All features have been adapted to entertain children and boost their creativity, hand-eye coordination, reflexes, as well as to provide parents a little quiet time when needed.

Download from Apple App Store: My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download from Apple App Store: My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet

10. peaksel

Apr 19, 2013