Finally I entered the promocode FIRST!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Greyskull, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Been following iosmusician; they've been celebrating their annoversary with by tweeting promocodes for some pretty high end music codes. They've been going so fast they've been being redeemed at an average of under 9 seconds each.

Finally, I got the promocode. And now I finally have Nanostudio :)

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Good going lol

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Last night I looked likena lunatic
    Attenting to enter a code for Auria Studio...dropped my cigarette, trieed copying and pasting from twitter on my ipad (doesn't work!), finally entering it, gone.

The comments on the twitter feed are funny...9 seconds is literally too long to take. Lotta broke musicians. Plus, these aren't .99 cent games, they are 10-50 dollar music apps.

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    I wish I could copy and past on my iPod I lost alot of promos since I couldn't

5. Jacob007

Jacob007 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Indiana
    I was following the promo code giveaway as you were and I didn't manage to get anything! Glad to hear that you got Nanstudio, $14 saved on your part!

6. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    good for you buddy!

Nano is the best, the cream! i bought it for full price, and the extra tracks IAP too, and another guitar sound pack from a 3rd party. And i have not regretted a single one of these purchases. brilliant tool.

7. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Congrats! I never have such luck with promocodes :(

8. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    My name is Paul, and I used to be a promo code whore. I have struggled with the addiction since I got my 3GS back in June 2009, and Touch Arcade was my enabler.

Et cetera, et cetera.

I used to use promo codes like a boss. But somewhere down the line, I started feeling bad... so I stopped.

Congratulations on getting your promo code finally, though! I remember the feeling of wanting a promo code for a certain app so badly, and finally getting it. :cool: