A total let-down...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Gryphon23, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    I was curious of the app, Mevo and the groove riders, it had decent reviews, involved music, and was a buck so i decided to try it. Okay, first of all, i literally beat it in 5 minutes, you cant really "customize" your mevo, just choose from 3 different costumes, and many of the notes are slightly off! My advice, is to stay clear of it until a few more updates. Im sorry if you highly enjoyed the game, and, dont get me wrong, it is fun for a bit. :(

2. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I was disappointed when I had my 3G, because it had that lag from the music to hitting the notes. This really hampered my fun, and I stopped playing it. When I got the 3G S, it worked like a dream, and they added the 2 new levels, so I played it again. That being said, they need to optimise it for ALL devices, and it's still too short. Worth $.99 if you have a newer device, but not worth it at all if the lag is there.

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    I think all the decent reviews did mention the actual amount of gameplay length clearly(atleast the one at TA did). So why are u surprised here when u based the purchase on those decent reviews only????

4. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    I knew the app was short, but the fact that you cant really "customize" and the off beat, glitchy notes makes it a let-down :(

5. jt09

jt09 Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Ya it didn't seem worth it

6. Human

Human Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    It was okay until the big update. Then it became a lot laggier.

7. Pug4Death

Pug4Death Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2009
    There was never any hype for the game anyway...

8. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    Yeah.. I thought this was going to be another Minigore thread :rolleyes: