Announcing THE aMAZEing Labyrinth!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ravensburger, Oct 25, 2011.

1. #1 Ravensburger, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
    Ravensburger has a new game celebrating the 25th anniversary of their board game version of THE aMAZEing Labyrinth! The award winning board game that has sold over 13 million units is now available on the iPad and iPhone with new games and puzzles for fans old and new!

If you think you can handle any maze, try your hand at Ravensburger's newest iOS game and compete against your friends, your enemies or even yourself to find the winning treasure pieces and escape the dreaded labyrinth. And this ain’t no ordinary maze! Hallways and junctions change with every turn, so keep your strategies open as you try to find your way around!

We are currently looking for beta testers for Labyrinth! We have only 5 slots available for this amazing game so make sure to get back to us as soon as possible to guarantee your spot as a tester!

Here are some screen shots to check out for the game:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Great news!

There's been several clones of the game on iOS, it will be nice to have an official version! :)

3. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I'd love in if slots are still available.

4. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    !!! This is one of my absolute favorite board games ever. When I was little my family would always play this. I'd love to test if there's still spots. I have a 4g ipod touch on iOS 5.0, and a 2g ipod touch on 4.2.1.

5. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    I sent a PM, waiting to hear back! This is a game my kids grew up on! Would love to five it a whirl.

6. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    this looks really cool :)

7. Afternoon all!

Thanks to everyone who applied, but we're chock full as of now for the testing. I've reached out to those who were selected as of now, but keep your eye on this forum: we'll be posting more updates as we have them! :D

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
  9. It's an Update!

Hey Guys,

Just in time for Christmas, we have finished the promised update of “THE aMAZEing Labyrinth” for iPhone and iPad. As of today, it is available for free in the App Store to anyone who owns the game. Players can now finally play against up to three computer opponents with four different AI levels, although combining human and computer players is also possible.

We have also fixed a few minor bugs, improving the loading time and profile management for a better gaming experience.

We wish you a merry Christmas!

10. Labyrinth HD won a price + on sale

Just a short update. Yesterday "THE aMAZEing Labyrinth HD" won the "Deutscher Computerspielpreis 2012" (German Computergames Award) in the "Best mobile game" category.

So we've decided to drop the price both of the iPad and iPhone version. Gab it while it's hot!

11. failchip

failchip Member

Apr 26, 2012
  12. venasque

venasque Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Hi there. Does this game have asynchronous multiplayer? Or just “live”?

13. iPhone 5 + iPad Retina update coming soon

We just want to let you know that we are in the final testing stages of a huge update on "The aMAZEing Labyrinth". Within the next two weeks you will get a free update that brings you not only iPhone 5 and iPad Retina support but you will finally be able to play iPad vs. iPhone.

Cheers,

Ravensburger Digital

14. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China