iCloud question please?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by cabdog, Oct 20, 2011.

1. cabdog

cabdog Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    I purchased three games last night (Bike baron, bring samiches, and rope rescue) on my iPad, but this morning I go to download a few to my iPhone and I do not see these apps listed under my purchased tab in the App store?? I had downloaded a few games earlier in the day and they show under this tab, but not the three that I purchased. I can hook up to my computer and they have been downloaded there, but then I have to re-install all my apps. I backup to iCloud.

Any ideas why purchased games on an iPad would not show on an iphone under the purchased tab? Is there a delay? ( i had never seen one before).

Thanks in advance!

2. wolverin99

wolverin99 New Member

Jun 17, 2011
    check the apple ids

Sounds like you have them registered under different apple ids. Try logging out and log back in with each device to see if you are using the same account on both.

3. cabdog

cabdog Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    Definitely the same apple ID...very strange. When I plug the phone into iTunes, iTunes starts downloading these apps, but then I have to sync to get them over to my iphone. Thinking of taking the devices to an apple store?

4. koyut

koyut Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Probably better to post this in the apple support communities. Really strange occurence, I have all my apps from day 1 I started downloading in the appstore. My guess is that you probably hidden the apps in the purchased tab, try googling "hide apps purchased" to see the instructions. If not then more than likely it is a server side issue nothing to do with your device.