COD Zombies map updates

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by drswisher23, Dec 21, 2009.

1. drswisher23

drswisher23 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    does anybody know when/if there will be an update with new maps on COD Zombies

2. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    You could probably find out if you found Vivendi Mobile's phone number/email address...

3. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
  4. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
  5. Sainter

Sainter Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    That won't help as it is developed and published by Activision.

I will ask my contact from Activision and see if I can get an answer for you guys

6. Hmar9333

Hmar9333 Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Book Salesperson/Student
    Melbourne, Australia
    Strange, when I first bought the game it said it was published by Vivendi Mobile...

7. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

Vivendi is owned by activision

8. swishinj

swishinj Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    Well Atvision is probably alot like Gameloft. Check back in a year, and MAYBE they will have a map done :p

9. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
  10. seyoon

seyoon Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2009
    East Coast
    What he said.

11. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    I doubt there will be new maps. Btw, where do you get those emoticons?

12. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Well, the maps will come at one point or another. Or at least Verruckt will, that's all I care about. I've heard alot of rumor that it would be out before Christmas and it still has a couple days left so let's see...

13. drswisher23

drswisher23 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Letts hope cas I'm getting bored of the map now

14. Vester

Vester Well-Known Member

I wish it came out soon but I'm almost sure that it won't be out til late january

15. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    i'm just going to repost this. the closest info i've been able to gather was me being at the right place at the right time at kotaku.com where, presumably, one of the project leads of cod:waw:zombies posted about their game. i(as ghastlyprotector) got to probe him a little bit about a release date, pricing, as well as plugging the toucharcade forums.

http://kotaku.com/comment/17484992/

if you don't want to bother reading, the earliest target they're looking at for verruckt is february, and they're looking at a 3-5 dollar price tag, though, i would expect a reasonable 5 dollar cost.

as for the pre-christmas rumors, those were blatantly false and they were posted by a nutjob posting tons of fake info for the hell of it. if i'm wrong, i'll be happy.

16. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    $10 for the game, $5 per new map? Uhh, no thanks. They won't be getting my business..

17. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    [​IMG]

18. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    i understand the hesitations. even the devs know they're asking for a lot if you read his posts, but it's gone on to be a number one seller for a long time. at least it's not getting there just on the name alone...it's actually a legitimately good app, and easily one of, if not the best app i have ever played on my ipod. check it out if you're a fan or you can convince someone to give you a itunes christmas gift card. the amount of work that had to go into recreating the nazi zombies experience must've been ridiculous, because it is spot on.

but you don't have to believe me...just ask the hundreds of other users here. we're in the nazi zombie killin' business. and brother, business is a boomin'

19. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    5 bucks... crap that's alot. Ah well, it's going to be high quality I can tell, so I probably won't mind paying for it. February is going to be a long time to wait though...

20. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Yes but $5 for a new map is bullshit... these tiny iphone maps are not even worth close to $5... maybe a map PACK

I bought the game but I wont spend $5