Idea for an application

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Jarek, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    Dear Developers!

I have an idea for great, useful Sports & Fitness application.

Have You ever heard of "Aerobic Six of Weider" training for, so called, "six-pack"?

This training is exhaustive but very, very effective. I guarantee many body builders and people who care about staying fit would be interested in the application.

My idea is for an application containing full schedule, reminder, instructions, push notifications.

[​IMG]

For more information,
    Please contact me via PM or e-mail,

Best,

2. mobile1up

mobile1up Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    Technical Director
    Munich, Germany
    have you done some research first on the apps out there? check out iFitness.

3. Jarek

Jarek Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    FISHLABS Moderator
    Końskie, Poland
    Yes, I have made a search before posting this idea.

The problem is there is no DIRECT application, which would offer some important features such like reminder, alarm, full schedule and push notification.

It is very hard to keep up with this training as it is not only exhustive but time consuming. Reminders and alarms would be useful functions, so push notification with current day of "Aerobic Six Of Weider" training.

4. BrettArchibald

BrettArchibald Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Male
    Self-employed interactive designer.
    Formerly Zimbabwe - now England.
    iFitness is a complete load of kak!!! I would LOVE for someone to make a proper gym-training app...

5. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

CassieTheChaoticCupcake Well-Known Member

If you would have been smart, you would have explained your idea in vague detail rather than provide everything for an app developer to happen upon, and now utilize to create their own without any credit to you. I suggest you edit your post dear.

6. iPhoneFun

iPhoneFun New Member

Jan 8, 2011
    #6 iPhoneFun, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2011
    I'm not sure that you'll have any success with iFitness. It is thrown away from the Store. I think what you are going to create has already been created - there are many good apps, interesting and practically the same as iFitness.
    Of course, you can develop your own one but .... is it necessary? :confused:

7. Monolith

Monolith Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2010
    I'd just like to add that this is going to do nothing to make your abs look any better than any other exercise. :p