New to iTunes Store purchasing...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pluto6, Jun 25, 2009.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So, I "buy" an app... Use it for a while, decide I don't want it on the phone, and delete it..
    Some time passes, and I want to use the app again - do I have to buy it again, or does iTunes remember that you bought it, and will let you get it again.

I guess on a larger topic, if I get a game for "free", and the the dev starts charging, do you then have to pay for it?

Thanks for the help.

I admit I have never read the purchasing agreement from iTunes, but I don't speak or understand legaleeze...

2. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    itunes remembers and you pay the price that the game lists when you buy it. If you get a game for free and the price rises then anytime you download it the game is free for you

3. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    yep, iTunes remembers that you bought it so you get it again for free

4. ian1969uk

ian1969uk Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Once you download it once, you won't have to pay for it again. Also, if it's free when you get it, you won't have to pay in future.

5. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    How about songs? My ipod got restored and I didn't make a backup before, so everything is gone.

6. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Thats what I want to know for videos of course

7. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    if you bought it once it comes up free...if you are unsure try writing a review for it and if it lets you then you can get it for free.