Modern Combat 4

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by elisha11230, Sep 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elisha11230

elisha11230 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    The problem is gameloft is giving away all the info about the game, which takes away the excitement of discovering everything as you play the game and level and unlock new guns.

The scheduled tuesday release of stuff on the website is a mistake as well, it doesnt give a reason for anyone to visit the site, except on a tuesday.

Alot of the mc3 hype before it came out was all the speculation of what will be in the game. Now we are being spoonfed everything. Either way im still excited, its just there isnt much to talk about besides performance, graphics and hackers.

2. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    #2882 Rip73, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2012
    It's not being "spoilt". Working many hours a week and rewarding oneself by buying (and paying for personally) iPhone 5's, iPad 4's isn't being spoiled. It's the fruits of ones labour.

The point on the lag is a valid point that there is server lag in mc3 that we don't want to see in mc4. That kind of server lag makes it very difficult to play and the games only purpose is to be played.
    And it's not occasional lag on mc3, its frequent.

3. freemini

freemini Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Stavanger, Norway
    Lag on capatable hardware is bad programming. And sorry to go off topic, but I hope you saw the trailer for declassified on Vita, it looks terrible IMO.

4. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    When I say spoilt I mean that they now have very high standards that are practically unachievable, and they complain.

5. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    When I said its over priced, I meant gameloft games on consoles, not on mobile devices. READ

6. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    Research before you judge

http://youtu.be/d5ve10_hdM8

7. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    I play MC3 on my iPad 2, and it runs like a dream. The only time I ever crash is on Alert for some reason, but before you play remember to delete all apps from multitasking.

8. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    If you got enough cash, get iPad 4. A5 devices will starts to get outdated starting on mc4

9. workingman

workingman Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Maintanence
    Ma
    That's what I was afraid of. As much as I like new devices every year I think apple should make it every 2 years

10. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

I think what's more of a problem is that half of their new devices aren't new.

11. RebornProphet

RebornProphet Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    And you're a developer for a major third party software company of course?

12. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    If you used A4, A5, and A5X devices, you will see A5 is already getting outdated

13. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Haha couldn't agree more! :D iPhone 5 owners dont know what lag is(no offence rip)! And they're just saying theyre not excited because they're secretly hoping GL will listen to them and release info

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    If you don't care about getting a buttery framerate or being able to run console level graphics, A5 devices should be fine for the next year or so.

15. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Checked the new rank 40 perks.

The good: Overpowered perks like athlete and camouflage are there instead of lower ranks

The bad: The perks look really overpowering! There's a damn juggernaught. It's only 20% more health but still. JUGGANAUGHT.

16. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Offence ....taken!

Ah, okay, not really.
    I'll admit there is no device lag on iPhone 5 but there is no getting away from server lag (and before someone says its bad programming, I'm specifically talking server related lag, not bad framerate or communication protocols).
    I'd imagine that both the servers and programming will be more sophisticated this time around.

17. Jinathin_x_X

May 15, 2012
    I don't know if any of those perks are op... HMmmm idk. Doesn't seems op as it was like in mc3

18. k1lljoy_89

k1lljoy_89 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2011
    Look out your window.
    Depends on how it plays out. 20% is a lot. May or may not affect the game, but it very well might.

I'm not concerned about overpowered anything though. Never have been never will be. There's always, in every game, gonna be a better gun, and a better perk, or a better something. People will always call it over powered but it's really just another gun.

SOMETIMES I'll agree, like MW3's MP7, but for the most part, I don't give to craps about the OPS55, the roar, armpit elite, or anything really. Sure it's stupid that it makes snipers 2 shots but whatever. Get over it.

19. Idris

Idris Member

Oct 7, 2012
    I'm officially done ! They didn't even release Dev diary 2 so they can kiss my butt !! Just forget it .. Gameloft has irritated so many customers those stupid ughs ...

20. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    If you didn't play SFxTK, you don't know the real meaning of lag. Damn Capcom...
    Anyway, so now we have Athlete and Camo... Who thinks that we will be able to equip two skills at the same time? At least I think so.