Can knockdown 2 – sequel will smash everything you’ve seen so far!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ArturID, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

#1 ArturID, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2011
    [​IMG]

Can Knockdown was an instant hit and reached the #1 spot in 67 countries since December 2010. This free and universal game has been downloaded nearly 2,5 million times in just one month! Now forthcoming sequel will try to beat that record!

--------------------------------------------------

Yes, this is the moment when we can put our cards on the table and say Can Knockdown 2 will hit the App Store on 1 March!

To celebrate Can Knockdown’s 2 worldwide premiere, we are planning to sell all our games for 0,99$ only! The same low prize for all games (including Can Knockdown 2) will be a limited time offer.

Below fresh and hot game trailer which reveal nearly everything . As usual we are waiting for you feedback!

2. xerox

xerox Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    New York
    Can't wait!!
    The first is awesome!!

I leave some suggestions that I'd like to see:
    A multiplayer mode (online and pass'n'play)
    A timed mode (Who can make more points in one minute, for example)
    New backgrounds
    Random levels (not always the same)
    More bonus (like multiball, more power, etc.)
    A ticket prizes (like Skee-ball and Ramp Champ)

3. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    Multiplayer? Seriously? How would you make that work?

People seem to want multiplayer in EVERYTHING, I've seen people want multiplayer in angry birds even, why can't we be satisfied with having some games without multiplayer?

Don't get me wrong, I love multiplayer in some of the games like N.O.V.A, but some games are designed to be singleplayer.

4. colorsound

colorsound Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Video Game Developer / Photographer / Graphic Arti
    Detroit, MI

Man, I can't agree more.

I am 34 and have had every system and handheld...over 3000 games for my iPad and iPod.

I play multiplayer about 1 percent of the time.

In fact I would rather play alone 99% of the time
    (day of defeat (PC) and homerun battle (iOS) are the 2 games that I must play multiplayer to enjoy)

For games like this, I would rather have a ton of content than some dumb multiplayer mode that is created just to have multiplayer, not because it would add to the experience.

iDreams, please focus on content and ignore multiplayer.

Where is k-rally by the way???

5. RaptorF35

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    Forgot about homerin battle, good example.

Getting back on track, I'm looking forward to Can Knockdown 2, I played the first one quite a bit.

6. xerox

xerox Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    New York
    Multiplayer exemple: A row of cans in several rows and the two players throw the balls at same time for make, win who knockdown more cans. Another: Every player have a color of cans and only can Knockdown her color, win who finish first.

Another idea: See the live rank, when you are playing, and the cans necessary to overcome the previous in the rank.

7. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    Two Can Knockdowns but no Jelly Defense? :(

8. nesio718

nesio718 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    if multiplayer can be added in easily why decline it? New super mario bros wii is a prime example of a company with the capability being lazy about it. same can be said about scott pilgrim on the consoles. i dont know if this game NEEDS multiplayer, as its a score based game that doesnt really ache for head to head competitiveness. but the iOS platform needs to step up. they have gamecenter, lets make it better.

9. RaptorF35

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
  10. colorsound

colorsound Well-Known Member

May 15, 2009
    Video Game Developer / Photographer / Graphic Arti
    Detroit, MI
  11. ArturID

We are working hard to release this game in 2011!

Same thing. Should appear in 2011 also.

12. ArturID

We can discuss more about multiplayer in Can Knockdown 2. We are definitely willing to implement such feature. Probably not in the first version but update will have some multiplayer options.

I think multi in Fruit Ninja was great. Quite inspiring don’t you think?

13. ArturID

I can't confirm exact date right now but this should be in a month or two.

14. ArturID

Today we can reveal more information’s about forthcoming Can Knockdown sequel. The first version of our game have only one game mode. Can Knockdown 2 will have three unique game modes! Classic Mode (updated mode from original game), Target Mode (test your aiming skills) and Sniper Mode (something quick and accurate), more info will appear soon + screenshots!

15. tocameelarcade

tocameelarcade Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Hope to hear more about the game :D!
    And please, polish the hell of it ;)!

16. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    graphics look gorgeous

17. ArturID

[​IMG]

Last time we revealed some information’s about three game modes in Can Knockdown 2. Today we can show you first screenshot – game menu. To choose game mode player need to hit one from three cardboard boxes. You are most welcome to share your opinions or suggestions with us.

18. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    The game menu at iphone is the same that the image(ipad).

19. ArturID

[​IMG]

Hi everyone,

According to the promise here is next screenshot from Can Knockdown 2. Today we are revealing something about “Target Mode” where players can prove their accuracy by destroying popping-up moving targets and fight against time.

Perfect shot stops the timer for one second. The more accuracy you are, the more time you have to collect higher score. While you are aiming targets, special bonus cans appears. If you hit one of them you can expand the final time for few seconds.

As always we are counting on your opinions and thoughts. Let us know what you think about new game mode. We are very exited to release game soon in the App Store.

20. ArturID

Yes :)