Need game music? Original rock / synthwave artist available!

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by replicanttheory, Jan 24, 2017.

1. replicanttheory

replicanttheory Active Member

Jul 4, 2013
    #1 replicanttheory, Jan 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    Making a racing game where you want a full on metal / industrial track with chunky guitars, rhythm breaks and pounding drums to build excitement?

Making a fps / survival game where you want something dark and atmospheric to set the mood and enhance gameplay?

I am your recording artist. My name is Drew and I record under the moniker "Replicant Theory". I write and record music using guitars, synthesizers, drum machines and sounds I have sampled from different real world environments.

My work has been used in short film, appeared in Illogical's game "Dead Hunt" and I am working with Ryan Mitchell on tracks for the upcoming "Mission Europa 2"

I want to create something awesome that gamers would enjoy and appreciate. I want an audience to share what I create!

Check out some of my work at:
    Https://www.replicanttheory.bandcamp.com

you can buy existing tracks at Pond 5
    https://www.pond5.com/artist/replicanttheory

You can find me online at:
    Https://www.twitter.com/replicanttheory

Or email me at replicanttheory (at) yahoo.com

Thanks, and I look forward to working with you and talking to you about your game!

Drew
    Replicant Theory

Attached Files:

2. replicanttheory

Jul 4, 2013
    Example of gritty machine sound effect

https://soundcloud.com/replicanttheory/diabolical-machine-i

Imagine a large gritty machine firing up and briefly running... many moving parts, loud and ungodly in its presence...

Diabolical Machine I is a sound effect I created from taking multiple real world sounds and digitally manipulating them to create this monstrosity.

This would sound great in a video game or film where some doomsday device or alien generator was fired up for the first time...

3. replicanttheory

Jul 4, 2013
    Here is a new song that is available! "System Status"

Would be excellent for a title menu or background music during gameplay!