Dude In A Tube out tomorrow

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Wade, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wade

Wade Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Programmer
    Adelaide, Australia
    Hi guys,

Just a quick one to let you know that Lemur Software's next game has been approved by Apple and will be available tomorrow. You may remember us from such games as 'Bobble Surfer', and... well... that's it really.:D

Anyway, we've had a blast making this game - in true 'Lemur Software' style we've got plenty of free updates planned so this is just the beginning.

The game is pretty simple - you control a dude in an inflatable tube tackling a variety of wild rivers! Use your fingers on the screen as if they are paddles in the water and race the river as quick as you can.

In the spirit of 'Bobble Surfer', we started with a complex physics model and water simulation, then tweaked and tweaked until we had the right combination of fun and skill required. We've been having a lot of fun with the game, so we really hope you guys do too.

As far as I know nobody has done anything like this on the iPhone yet, but I'm ready to stand corrected...:)

iTunes link should be available any time now!

2. Wade

Wade Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Programmer
    Adelaide, Australia
    Well look at that! Very much appreciated.

3. Hey guys/gals,

My name's Ben; I did the soundtrack and sfx for Dude in a Tube. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions or suggestions!