Universal Watch Out! - (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Andre, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hello friends,

I hope that this title will be worth your reading. Watch Out! will be our next game, to be released in Aug-21!

Watch Out! is a very special project that the whole team with 4 men working continuously 24 hours nonstop to complete. We’re not pushed by the studio, we’ve just so excited with the idea and we decide to work until the concept can be called as done. (24 hours to deliver a very high quality works in term of graphic and gameplay mechanic and sound…etc)

And finally, we got a tiny crazy addictive game called Watch Out!

The gameplay is very simple, the big guy needs to jump to avoid the small guy, but it’s so Fun!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks and regards,

2. FGNFC

FGNFC Active Member

May 18, 2014
    hi, any game play video

I can't see the game play, looks fun but still cant' see it.

3. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

This is a very simple game but also very addictive. If you want, I will give you a code to try it out now.

Antony

4. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    A "simple" one tap twitch jumper that hurts my brain! Congratulations, this game is awesome! I love minimal twitchers and this one could top the list as one of the all time hardest twitch games ever. Whew! Also love the simple interface and quick tap to jump right into the next game. Thanks again for the promo code.

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    You are welcome. So, hope you will talk with your friends about this game. :D