iPad Dungeon Solitaire (Developer's Official Thread)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Saucepolicy, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Calibus

Calibus New Member

Apr 17, 2011
    #281 Calibus, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
    I'm sorry. I didn't make that clear. I actually bought the game after those codes expired and so I never had them. I was just hoping to see those codes renewed. I hate knowing that there are cards out there that I don't have. However, I just went back and read some earlier posts and saw that they will eventually be rolled into the main game so that is nice.

As for these 10 promo codes, I guess I'm missing something important. How does one use them?

2. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    I think their post was phrased a bit confusingly - I don't think those are "expansion" codes, but rather just app store codes for those who don't already have the game. This way they can get the game and experience the new expansion.

3. Calibus

Calibus New Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Ah. That would make sense. Thanks.

4. Tyra

Tyra Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Illustration & Graphic Designs
    Germany
    I am too late...

But I really like your great artwork! :)

5. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    #285 nonexist, Apr 20, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
    nevermind

6. markswinhoe

markswinhoe New Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Hey,

It supports 3.1.3 so you should be able to run it on your 1st Gen iPhone, at least according to wikipedia :) Can you not upgrade to 3.1.3?

Mark

7. nonexist

nonexist Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Male
    USA
    #287 nonexist, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
    nevermind

8. mastery51

mastery51 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Dungeon Solitaire is free for a limited time. Grab it while you can.

9. llambrig

llambrig New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Wow, Great Game.

I don't even remember when I bought this game, but I started playing it a few days ago and although I was a bit frustrated at the start it was interesting enough to keep going. Now I just love it. Bought two expansion packs so far.

This forum has been extremely helpful. I didn't even know I needed a code to get back Baloran Bounty.

Right now I have Baloran Bounty, Diamond Dragon, Dragontomb, Lost Potions and Siege of Wolfcairn.

Card shop shows Abyssal Mirror, Unearthed Colossus, DwarvenAnvil,Shambling Dead and Tarmyn's Treasures are available.

Are there any others that I should have that I'm missing.

I hope this forum is still being watched. You guys have put out an awesome game.

10. llambrig

llambrig New Member

Sep 16, 2011
    Game Expansion packs that I bought don't sync to my IPAD

Do I have to buy them twice?:confused::(

11. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Talk about bumping.

12. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    I can not find this game or at least open the store link to it. I am using an iPhone 4s.

13. The Son of Anarchy

The Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Yup... looks like this one has gone M.I.A.

14. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Reiner Knizia's Poison was also taken off the appstore. Really a shame as they were both fantastic games.

15. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Really?

That sucks.

Wonder if you can still buy IAP, I never did get all the card sets. :(

At least Necronomicon Redux is still around. Not as well polished, but almost identical gameplay and a great theme. ;)

16. twiccan

twiccan Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    I was soo looking forward to that Necronomicon game, but the developer could never get it together and make a polished game out of it. Then Fantasy Flight came in and made Elder Sign, then the iOS version, and that is a much better "Arkham light" game and way more polished of an app.

As for Dungeon Solitaire, you could always jailbreak your phone and pirate it. :p

17. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    No need for piracy, I bought the app long ago... I was talking about the IAP for the extra card sets (of which I have a few, but not all...)

EDIT: In-game shop shows "No expansions available." :(

18. WonderingIf

WonderingIf Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Kid herding
    In an alternate reality
    #298 WonderingIf, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
    I was able to buy Dwarven Anvil and Diamond Dragon expansions just yesterday, so it seems those are still active. I don't know if the other expansions are still available. I'm happy, though. Now I have all of the cards! This is a simple and fun card game. Too bad there won't be any more expansions, tweaks, or updates. Goodbye, Dungeon Solitaire. You will on in my backup folder.

19. Schroedinger

Schroedinger New Member

Oct 23, 2010
    I love this game so much. I still play it constantly. I had bought all the expansion packs but I found out while investigating why there had been no app updates in so long that the game has disappeared from the app store entirely. Also, it seems there was an unlock code called Foundations that was included with a game called Poison, but that game is also unavailable.

So now I know there are some more cards that I don't have out there somewhere waiting to be unlocked with the proper code. Since both games have been discontinued would it be alright or someone to post the unlock code for the Foundations expansion? I am assuming it's an unlock code like all the other ones that were released and not a DLC.

Of course I'd rather they just put the games back in the app store and I could get Poison because it looks like a great game too!

I can't get enough of these combat card games but I love Dungeon Solitaire for it's speed and relative simplicity.

I'm also wondering if 2.9 was the latest version released before it was discontinued because that's the version I've got.

20. SirErik

SirErik New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    need that game back!

Please get this game back on the appstore and make it available on Android too!

My old iPod broke, game was linked to my ex apple account, I have no ipa backup I could get to work on a jailbreak device.

I am now using a Galaxy Note 3 ans would really like to have that game on my phone!

This was the best time killer of all time! Simple fast paced card game... there is no such game available right now!

We need that game back on the market (either apple app store or google playstore!)