Universal Crusaders of Light (By NetEase Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Gegoben

Gegoben Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    Not having played Lineage 2 yet, imo this is the best iPhone mmo released yet! TY!

2. Kwadius

Kwadius Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    AQ3D is awesome!!!

3. Anova

Anova Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 14, 2012
    Finally! The WoW mobile experience everyone tries to make.

Lots to do, very deep. But great auto-play features if you need them. Don't complain, they make it possible for busy people to play without mental overload.

Beautiful, graphics scale by device, animations are smooth and combat is satisfying.

Not sure about pricing yet, but Ive always found netease to have a lot of respect for their communities, so I'm guessing it's fine. Early promising signs are everyone gets a mount for free, which is usually held back as a premium purchase.

I went from downloading this on a whim to seeing to probably be my mainstay for the next couple months at least.

4. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Nice to hear that,I was scared of seeing the same pay2win mess I seen in nearly all ios mmos,did not have a good experience with them except for Toram Online,Stellacept Online and Adventure Quest 3D(left because of not working stuff at the time and lack of story) so it's why I get warry of them and rant against them because I tend to think that good mobile mmos don't exist and also when I play it's in my kitchen not anywhere else so I tend to not have any use of auto because I intend to play as I would a PC mmo,so it's why I don't like auto because I won't play them as a short break but actually in the intent of having fun.

5. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Yeah^^^ been playing the hell outta this. I spent $5 for a new mount and some gems. Doesn't seem you have to spend money though. I'm lvl 21 now and am progressing just fine. You get great rewards just for completing quests, events and story elements. There is literally a TON of things to do.

6. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    This game is fantastic!!!! Awesomeness to.max!!! The only downfall is it sucks battery like no tomorrow!!! I extremely love the battlefields. Some issue on the general mechanics the 3 characters have a label on it. Archers being the easiest and mage expert.. And as with anyone I went into the battlefield with my team full of mages including myself.. Wtf luckily we won!!
    Because of the label on each character I think most people will choose mages as their characters. ###

[​IMG]
    facebook image uploader

7. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Did u get the dragon I saw someone with a dragon ####

8. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Yeah I agree... it's amazing!

9. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Ha ha... no, I got this stupid boar LOL

10. iSupah

iSupah Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Woah haven't posted here in awhile. Hey TA community <3.

But yes, this game is tons of fun. As someone who plays PC MMOs like Guild Wars 2 and Elder Scrolls Online, it was nice to finally play a MMO with mobile first in mind that don't seem tl be trying to suck your wallet from you. Not those generic action RPGs that claim to be MMORPGs when they really aren't but a real MMO designed for mobile. The world is big, there is tons to do and I love that the game has sub-classes for the 3 main classes. No VIP system in place and no stamina/vigor system that limits your playtime. I can see this one being a keeper for awhile when I'm away from my PC.

11. Havelcek

Havelcek Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 30, 2013
    I'm enjoying the game as well...high productions values which I appreciate. The auto-run to quests is great since the map is a little lacking in detail.

12. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    If you like MMO's this game is outstanding!!! I haven't had this much fun in a mobile game in years...

I shut off my PS4 Pro Witcher 3 for this....

Having a blast!

13. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Just took a plunge in it,so far it's really great....and I really need to know how to NOT die in raid and when to attack and how to evade boss moves,keep dying over and over.

14. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    I just started playing and its pretty and seems to have promise but the auto modes are too auto. Just give me an arrow and a visual way to know who to talk to and attack. Maybe it changes later or maybe i just havent seen a setting to turn the auto off.

15. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Oh wow the game is amazing! Very high production values. Truly a beautiful mmo so far! Loving the visuals, voice acting and quest system.

16. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I tried really hard to like this. It has a lot going for it, and I'm happy many are enjoying it.

My issue was with the auto-everything.
    I know you can just not use it, but the in game map and quest tracker don't really support having auto questing off.
    Also finding quest related mobs is quite difficult without the auto tracker searching them out for you.

I have no issue with auto-quest/track in games, I often use it for menial tasks. My issue in this game is that it's just not designed for manual play.

I know the raids are better played with auto off, but the bulk of your time in game is not raids.

Anyway, it is a great game and I'm glad people are into it.

Ps. Albion comes out in a week #

17. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Can't - stop - playing!

18. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    That's not true u can't auto in raids can u? How do u auto? I have been manual controlling my characters

19. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    It's easy just stay away from the red thingie it shows when the boss gonna make a big Attack.. u need to manually control the character

20. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Just open the group panel, and hit "follow leader".
    Your character will then auto-follow and auto-attack. It even moves you out of red danger zones when they appear.