Universal Geometry Dash (by RobTop Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 12, 2013.

1. baconcow

baconcow Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2017
    I was only wondering about the iOS version and MFI support. I have it on Steam and know it has controller support there, but was hoping the iOS version also did.

2. CatOverload_GD

CatOverload_GD Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2016
    Ehh, not sure about iOS. Can't help you there, mate, sorry. Thanks for asking though

3. baconcow

baconcow Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2017
    Thanks. I might end up getting it, depending on how I like the PC version.

4. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    I am guessing that as long as you have a button on the controller mapped to tap the screen, it should work fine. you will have to navigate the menu using the touchscreen, but you should be able to play fine since it is a one touch control

5. GoldiTheCat

GoldiTheCat Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2016
    Male
    real gamer hours
    hey. I have some.. things to say.

Ok gonna get straight to the point: im most likely leaving this community, for two major reasons: The huge amounts of drama that i haven't been able to tell anyone irl about, and the fact that on discord, there's too much drama and stress. The reason this makes me want to leave is the fact that i'm confident as heck that it's been my main reason for being depressed, and let me state something: i joined discord in mid-late January. I got depressed mid-late January. Don't tell me there isn't evidence there that discord's been the reason for my depression. There's still specific people i know i will continue talking to because i have a good friendship with them or i trust them, like Xolimono, 1blitzer1, and Jawdash/Dropheart. I really like you guys :).

If you want to talk, anyone who doesnt have a discord rn or on that list can dm me in discord or send me a steam friend request(i'd recommend the first so you can say openly, "I'm from TouchArcade, hi!"

Idk if the reason for saying this is obvious yet, but here it is: like i said, I don't want to be in this community, but I do want to still have friendships, but some people i dont really trust enough anymore. Plus, i'm about to start school. I don't need any more of this drama and stress.
    So, i wanted to say bye.
    This doesnt mean im leaving TA completely, but honestly idk how much longer this place will be completely active.
    If you want to talk, dm me in discord. I'm fine with people like zab, creative, or those people to dm me.

cya...

ps. I have asbergers. There you go. One out of two big secrets revealed. I don't want to tell the other one to the people who are here and not on discord, cuz some already there know. I also left "the ta server" so you wont see me there. Sorry. Cya :)

6. CatOverload_GD

Dec 19, 2016
    i'm not in the gd community anymore, but i'm still on discord and ta nn stuff

i have something to say now.
    i think gd is getting really confusing.
    if you're a new player coming on in this time of the year, it's confusing to get the grip of so many gamemodes.
    anyone who thinks adding new game mechanisms freshens up the game, you're right.
    anyone who thinks adding new game mechanisms makes it better overall, that's where you're wrong.

sure, this may be all familiar to you by now, but you've been playing for a long time probs. when I started gd like 2 and a bit years ago, it was confusing to me. back then i thought the ufo was a cube with slightly less gravity, i didn't know to double-jump.

adding new gamemodes and mechanisms puts some people off ( the game is complicated enough ) and for some it's good. but what everybody isn't thinking about is the new players that struggle to get a grip of what this game really is. to you, it might be geometry dash. but for others it's a frankenstein of 7 games ( cube, spider, ball, etc. ) with not really much geometry at all. most of the latter demographic are new players or people who don't fully understand how to play this game.

and for me - its too confusing now, i forget everything. so painful to make two seconds of half-decent effect gameplay and RSI's have limited me from fully playing this game.

also, ratinggggssssss
    this year's harder level was two years ago's insane. is it just me getting dumber by the second or is it really true?

sorry for the wall, call me trump xD ( don't )
    * RSI's are repetitive strain injuries jsyk
    lvu <<3

7. GD CreativeGuy

GD CreativeGuy Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2016
    Male
    That's what official levels are for, they help the players practice the gamemodes slowly.

8. GMDbluetoad

GMDbluetoad Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Wowwwwwww hey guys.....

9. GD - Bluetoad128

Apr 10, 2017
    Beep boop last post was accidentally on my old TA acc

10. Noobriks Cube

Noobriks Cube Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Murdering and Producing Pages on The Geometry Dash
    Literally right here in TA. But sometimes, I'll sc
    WOW it's actually G-Force! :eek: It's weird seeing someone from a long time ago post in the modern times.

Well anyways, to explain why I'm inactive nowadays (if anyone cares, of course), it's because that, well, I've been paying more attention to my other interests and less attention to Geometry Dash. Therefore, I haven't been active as much.

True, there's the level editor as well.

11. CatOverload_GD

Dec 19, 2016
    ik but the level editor tho :eek::rolleyes:

whoops sorrry for new page

12. aSPACEnus

aSPACEnus Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2015
    I don't have one ;_;
    Shrek's Swamp
  13. zab100

zab100 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2015
    Stalking Robtop :)
    :)
    dead thread

14. PPA

PPA Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Somewhere...
    Heya folks

15. GD - Bluetoad128

Apr 10, 2017
    Dead game too

16. CatOverload_GD

Dec 19, 2016
    this thread is amazing
    it can die for 9 days and come back alive when everyone thinks it's done for

17. Rennis

Rennis Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2016
    Italy
    eh
    Not really alive
    It's more like a zombie now

18. CatOverload_GD

Dec 19, 2016
    let's just say it exists
    still
    wow

19. P14y3r

P14y3r Well-Known Member

May 17, 2015
    US
    The main reason this place was so active was because of hype for the next update and the fact that Robtop used to come here often. However all of that has died down with 2.11 taking 7+ months and Robtop equally not logging in for awhile, but tbh it'll get active again once there's actual news.

20. CatOverload_GD

Dec 19, 2016
    Half of the people who used to be on here are once a week like lol, so i doubt they'd notice in a while