Blue Toad Murder Files (By Relentless Software)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by killercow, Apr 2, 2013.

1. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

This is a well received PSN/PC title. Curious to see how it will translate to IOS.

"Originally released on PS3 back in 2009, Blue Toad Murder Files is an episodic point-and-click adventure based around interrogation mechanics and mini-games."

"Blue Toad Murder Files can be played by up to four people, with each player attempting to out-sleuth the others."

"According to Relentless Software, Blue Toad Murder Files will go live on the App Store on April 11th and has been built from "scratch for mobile"."

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhone/Blue+Toad+Murder+Files/news.asp?c=49772

PC version:

2. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    If the video is an accurate presentation of the game's production values and actual content, this will be impressive.

3. MvdM

MvdM New Member

Apr 10, 2013
    #3 MvdM, Apr 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
    Hey guys, I'm the producer of Blue Toad for iOS - with the game coming out so soon I thought I'd share the YouTube launch trailer here:

We took the original version and rebuilt it from scratch to make the most out of what the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch have to offer. It's quite impressive, what previously required a big black box in your living room now just fits into the palm of your hand.

Well, I say 'just fits' but it took the few of us a huge amount of work :).