Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. AmeliaPond

AmeliaPond New Member

May 18, 2012
    please help

I am new to inotia so can someone explain the uses of the abilities and the difference between jewels with red benefits and those with blue benefits?

2. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Which class are you using as your main character. It would take far too long to explain every skill for every class.

What do you mean jewels with red benefits and jewels with blue benefits?

3. AmeliaPond

AmeliaPond New Member

May 18, 2012
    I am a black knight. Some of my jewels have bonuses in red and some in blue. when i added one red critical hit increase and one blue critical hit increase, they appeared separate on the bonuses to that weapon.

4. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #584 sgcc1, May 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
    The buffs in blue means that they were there already. The ones in red are the ones that you used a jewel to enchant the item. Each jewel you use will take up a socket. If an item has 2 sockets you can add 2 jewels to the item. These 2 buffs will be in red.

There are 5 types of jewels
    Novice (red)
    Standard (yellow)
    Advanced (green)
    Supreme (blue)
    Chaos
    You can use these jewels to enchant items or to craft unique equipment

5. AmeliaPond

AmeliaPond New Member

May 18, 2012
    thank you so much

6. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    Am I missing something huge on this boss fight? (huge purple 3 headed freak. Doppelganger second form.) I got him down to 1/4th three times and he just heals back to full everytime.... He's unbeatable.

7. Gilgamesh101

Gilgamesh101 Active Member

May 3, 2012
    Kill the priests he summons.

8. TheEvilNoob

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    Well that complicates things.... Back to farming I guess.

9. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    3 more epics

o.png

p.png

q.png

Ace43, if you want the longsword it dropped from boss in layer 2 middle dungeon

10. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Awesome,thanks for letting me know. I REALLY wish this game had an auction house. Lol. Still farmin layer 1 atm,havnt even done the west dungeon yet XD

11. TheEvilNoob

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
  12. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Somewhat. There's 4 layers (3 dungeons each whose bosses all have 4 epic drops each).

13. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    I've posted quite a few pics of epics (starts on p58). I've got a total of 19 different ones atm. Only boss that I haven't done much farming is the Golem in layer 4 as he's a PITA. I'll collect as many as I can and if they ever implement a network mailing system like CH I'll send them to whomever wants them

14. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Starting a BK now...
    Is it good to get 2 Vit, 1 str and then 2 Vit, 1 Men every two levels.

Lots of Vit b/c BK is solely a tank class.
    Str to power some his skills and Men for magic resist.

If not, what is a good layout? It feels like BKs need like everything. :confused:
    Any advice, I know there's a lot of BKs out there. :p

15. Cane9

Cane9 Member

Jun 23, 2010
    What's the best party revolving around an assassin? I rage quit my 103 priest after I accidentally chaos scrolled a +15 epic chest plate making it go from almost 3k defense to 700... :(
    I now have a 39 assassin but not sure the best party members for it. Right now I'm using a rare BK named Rosarine and a pretty good archer with a decent amount of skills... I know there's a couple 105 assassins, what party did you use to beat the game?

16. Lambdadelta

Lambdadelta New Member

May 19, 2012
    Hey, all. New here, so I hope you don't mind.

I've read through most of these pages, but I'm still wondering a few things.

My party consists of 2 Level 70 Assassins and a Level 70 Ranger. Right away I know that I should switch out my mercenary assassin for a Black Knight or something else, right? The problem is, I've already invested so many scrolls and jewels into the assassin, and I don't want that to go to waste or anything. Plus, I've already sold many of the powerful BK weapons that I'd gotten in the past.

Another problem I've come across is that this is not Zenonia. Raising only DEX for an assassin does not work as well as it does in Zenonia, unfortunately. My main Assassin has a bit over 300 DEX, with everything else in the 10-40 range.

Am I going to be screwed in the future? I've been...somewhat fine so far (though I've had to use many potions and resurrection scrolls), but it hasn't been all that easy.

Another question. I see people are mentioning names for mercenaries. I've gotten quite a few and have never seen any named ones. Am I missing something? Or are the names only for those heroic ones?

17. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011

So for me I have always been partial to a tank, healer, and a dps as far as groups go. About the named mercs yes they are rare or special ones with more skills unlocked and such. Its awesome when u get 1 in your group, i wish i found more but so far i have found 2 or 3 across a few diff playthroughs.

18. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Is it better to get 2 vit, 1 str, and 2 vit, 1 int every two levels for a Black Knight?
    Does a BK even need dex?

19. Hiroshi josey

Hiroshi josey Member

May 19, 2012
    I'm new in touch arcade. Im stuck in layer 4 frost golem. Am using warrior.
    I can't even hit him because he hit 2 time my character KO. Any idea what to do?i even use money to buy gem and bought the equipment but it seem useless. Currently having a party with a priest and a ranger. Anyone please help!!!

20. xexxonx

xexxonx New Member

May 20, 2012
    Just started a few days ago and can use some advice:
    1. I'm stuck at the Lunatic Djinn boss. I've been stuck at other bosses before but I just farm for a few more lvls then it's no problem, but with this one I've farmed 2 more lvls (my party is now lvl 39 the boss is lvl 40) and still die before even getting him down to 75%. Any tips?
    2. What is an ideal comp? Right now I have a BK (my main), a priest that can't heal (I think I made a mistake when I deleted my old priest who could heal because she had less skills), and a warrior.
    3. How to lvl and skill a BK? I've been upping 2 Str and alternating between Dex and Vit every lvl.
    4. Are the good merc emblems suppose to be rare? I've never seen one yet...
    5. Is it normal to find close to zero good loot in the early lvls (currently lvl 39)? All my good gear is from rare shop, fusion machine, and bounty hunter.

Thx for the help.