Best Geometry Wars clone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Vinny554, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

I randomly decided to play it on my 360 cause I was bored and finished the new Nazi Zombies (well, Japanese Zombies). Never played it before and it was mad fun! Which one on the iPod is the closest gameplay to it? All look so different....

One with ALOT of action..

2. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Hands down, Light Wars.

3. Vinny554

Vinny554 Well-Known Member

Does it have like the bomb and stuff??

4. Slapshot

Slapshot Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    For gameplay footage , detailed product information , pictures and latest info visit our website at http://www.spokko.com
    ==========================================
    ==========================================

The galaxy of light is under attack by an evil force. General geo wants to crush you with his geometrical minions. Evil squares, triangles, crosses. Surely you cannot let them have their way!. This is why you're sitting in your best fighter vehicle, with both thumbs on the controls. It's your job to save the galaxy or die trying. Your ship is fitted with the most advanced weapons that your civilization developed. If all else fails, you've got terrifying bombs that can wipe out everything in their path.

Light wars is the ultimate survival shooter experience. Use the on-screen analogs to steer your ship and fire at the enemy. Shake the device to unleash powerfull bomb blasts. Think you can survive and save the galaxy of Light? or maybe everything is in vain? ( it is.. but don't tell anyone ok?..)

If you've ever played grid wars or geo wars , you're sure to like Light wars!

Light wars features :
    - many unique enemies each with their distinct AI and graphics

- ultimate wave survival mode where you have to hold on for as long as you can against an ever increasing wave of opponents

- fantastic graphics with 2d and 3d effects that will blow you away

- huge explosions with wonderful particle effects

- custom tailored unique sounds

- online highscore board so that you may be the best Light Wars player in the whole world

For more information visit our website at:
    http://www.spokko.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    There ya' go! Hope it helped! :D

5. robertf224

robertf224 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Isotope and try pewpew. It's free and really good

6. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Light wars is almost an exact replica of geometry wars in gameplay elements, the only thing different is the enemies are different shapes. But isotope is better. I also heard an update was coming with a new game mode.